Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
( Schattenkrieger and sassiechicka ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:21 pm
Vincent playfully tried to break away from Desirae's embrace, but as he squirmed her embrace became tighter and tighter. He clearly could not win this one, so he decided to just go with it. He put one of his arms around her, letting his scarf drape around her head.

"I love you too Desirae." he replied sincerely.

The mood almost instantaneously shifted after that. All of the tension that had been in the room dissipated.It had been replaced with serenity and a peaceful aura. But as if fate was determined to ruin their moment, a knock came at Desirae's door, but this one was sharp and loud, almost urgent.

"You've got to be kidding me." he muttered as he walked towards the door.

When it opened, the enforcer and 2 others were standing there, an anxious and urgent expression on all their faces.

"Are you here for me or Desirae?" Vincent asked in a cold apathetic tone.

"Vincent thank god you're still here," the enforcer began, "The soldier you dealt with, some of his friends are asking for you. They're in the middle of town demanding that you face them or they say they'll start a riot."

And just like that, any trace of kindness or humanity had left Vincent once again, replaced by the cold bounty hunter.

"Then it looks like i'll have to take care of them too. Enforcer, have your men stand down, apparently this is my fight."

He looked back at Desirae, once again having to leave her because of the depravity of that town.

"Stay or come with me Desirae, the choice is yours." he told her, any trace of their shared moment wiped off his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:27 pm
Desirae's eyes teared up as he said he loved her. He was never one to say that to just anyone outside of her. She looked at Vincent and got up from the ground.

" I'll follow you. Just pay attention to them and not me. I'll stay out of your way. "

Desirae followed after Vincent to the center of town. She stayed off to the side and let Vincent handle the soldiers. They had only caused her enough problems in the past. She didn't wish to add to the fire this time.  

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:39 pm
(I don't know if you saw my post in the bleach rp, but my computer got busted so I may or may not be able to post frequently)

Vincent's mind was full of anger and frustration as he walked through the streets with the enforcer and his men. He wanted nothing more than for this whole mess to not even exist so he could go back to being wih Desirae, they had finally broken through each other's barriers and had finally gotten past their secrets. The last thing he had wanted was for that moment to be interrupted. He had a feeling that his anger would cloud his judgement in this fight, so he would have to be especially careful.

When they finally reached the center of town, the soldiers were standing there waiting for him, just like the enforcer said they would be. But they had taken one look at Desirae and their attitudes seemed to change from bad to worse. He looked back at Desirae, he was concerned now. There were 2 extra soldiers that the enforcer didn't even tell him about.

"Whatever happens, stay behind me." he told her.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:04 pm
( Yeah I saw )

Desirae stayed right behind Vincent. It was the place she felt safest even after all these years she still felt safe there. She followed closely behind him. She casually looked at the others around them.

" I'm scared Vincent. Promise me not to let anything happen to me. "

Desirae started to shake lightly following so close to Vincent. She reached for his hand to steaady herself. She wasn't quite sure of what was going to happen but she felt it wouldn't be good.  

sassiechicka

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Market Browser 100
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items