Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
•H3ll0•MA!•NAM3•!S• [O//A]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Take one
  +1
View Results

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:43 pm
•TH3 B3G!N!NN!NG•

•In a small curious town, in the middle of nowhere,
everyone here knows not how they got there, and when. They cant get out of the town's boundaries, being held in by a strange force. and they are the only ones in the town. Everyone is confused, and scared.
But for a while now they have beem living here, and most of them have gotten to know eachother.
Then three new girls have appeared in the town.
All these people have come to this town for a reason. Will they find out why? Will they know how to get back to where they used to live? Will there be romance on the way? Let's find out!•

はじめまして
iiBUMP
はじめまして

[TAK3N by angel_eyes200]KAK3RU T3N0J!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hey! The name's •Kakeru•, if you didn't know. Im only •15• years old. Young, right? Im usually •shy, quiet, kind, and caring•. But that depends on how much i know you. I tend to care more for people im closer with. The people im friends with are •Ria, Asa, Nick, Keido, and Leo•, and almost everyone in town. Theyre all my buddies, more or less. If you hurt them, ill come around and show somethings you dont want to see. I Love my friends, and i like alot of other things too. Like •my string, open feilds, calm and peaceful skies and winds, and quiet. i kinda like Ria•. On the other hand, things im not really a fan of are •birds, bugs, and pain(on others and myself)•. I have a story behind how i became me, and ill tell you. •I was part of a rich snobby family. Always uptight and stuff. I hated it. I ran away, living in the cities from then on, but then i woke up here.... By now, my Families still looking for me, but im under cover. i also had a secret. This string [in the picture]. Im not gonna tell you, cuz that would ruin the secret. get to know me, and ill tell you, if i trust you.•

はじめまして
iiBUMP
はじめまして

ASA SH!GUR3[0P3N]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hiya! Im •Asa•, if you were wondering. Im the average •16• year old girl, •usually sweet and caring for others. Id see myself as innocent and fun to hang out with•. I Love to hang out with my friends; •Ria•, mostly. im pretty close with •Kakeru• too! I like •nature, friends, and meeting new people, and baking•! I dont like •fights, and the dark•. My past is my past, but you can hear it if you like. •I have a nice loving family, home, and friends. I took Kakeru in when he ran away from his family. Hes like a little brother to me. and We've been friends ever since! he was happy when i intoduced him to some people that i knew, and now he seems more popular that i am! but he likes to hang around me and my best friend, Ria.•

はじめまして
iiBUMP
はじめまして

[0P3N]N!CK N0l!D0

Nolido in the house! •Nick• Nolido, to be excact. Im nothing special, sometimes •annoying, too talkative, and hyper at times. sometimes even careless•. But thats how my friends like me. The say i can be pretty cool too! Being •14• and cabable of alot of things. My friends, •Keido, Kakeru, and Leo• are always with me when i need them. I like that. I also like •their loyalty to me, play fights, challenges, and sometimes some peace and quiet to myself•, but thats really rare. But things that disturb me are •dark/evil things, people who cut me off, and anything that hurts my friends•. Naturally, im agressive, but thats because of my past. •I was born to live on the streets. Left to starve, and die, for my given future to be wasted. But Keido found me, and raise me like a little brother. He's real cool, you know? hes gotten me to be rough, to protect myself, but hes kepts a soft side to me. The only way to find that soft side, if you become a friend, and i trust you enough•.

はじめまして
iiBUMP
はじめまして

K3!D0 KY0K0[0P3N]

Yo, •Keido• here. Yep, your lookin at the coolest guy in town. at least thats what people say. They say im the •cool 18 year old, who doesnt care about anyone else but himself, conceided at times•. I dont believe thats true. Not to my friends, •Leo, Kakeru, and Nick• at least. To them im •protective•. They get into trouble alot, and i usually bail them out of it. they bail me out when im in trouble too. if you hurt them, any of them, ill show you the side you dont want to see; and most people have seen it. especially the ones with the messed up faced, cuz my fist's been there. I love •a good fight, and winning it, the Summer time, and vacations•. i dont really like •losing, or getting hurt or injured, and working•, but i can live with it. I also love it •when Nick and Leo fight with me, and we win as a team•. thats really fun. It would've never been if i hadnt done the thing i never regretted in the past. •I picked up Nick when he was baby, with me being 4 years older than him. he learned quickly, i grew to love him. we're both orphans, living up without parents. but no biggie, we didnt like the idea of parents anyways. we think of our friends as family.• oh, and one more thing. Dont you think •Midnight's cute•? Yeah, dont tell her i said that...

はじめまして
iiBUMP
はじめまして

[0P3N]L30 M!ST30R

Hello, Im •Leo•, if you were wondering. Im an average sized •17• year old, who likes •shiney things, dark stuff and my friends•. i have a little plush toy and two pic|tures that i like to carry around. it reminds me that •i was once loved, by a family, a brother. The toy was his, and ive kept it eversince he died. it was all that was left to remind me of him. and i shal never forget him•. Anyways, since the incident of my family's death, i ve been different. it' has scarred my heart, chaning me fromt he inside. people say im •cold, and dark• from compared tp what i used to be. only •Keido• would know that though, because we'e been best friends since forever. But his little brother, •Nick• is cool too. That •Kakeru• isnt bad either.
•I was once prince around here, makng me a bit arrogant and selfish. My brother kept me out of that, and now hes gone, ive come back to it.•
Dont pull me strings, or i'll pull yours. Dont underestimate my power. ~<3
But even though im heartless and arrogant, my friends still love me that way. They say its what makes me 'Leo'. Ah well, they may be the only ones who fancy me, but i dont care.
The only one i may care about tho... maybe •Asa•? Wait, no. I never said that outloud, okay?

はじめまして
iiBUMP
はじめまして

R!A K3NGAM!N3[0P3N]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hey! •Ria• is my name, wonderful, isnt it? I love my name, dont you? Im a •sweet, loving, caring, energetic•, •14• year old girl who •loves to play and sing and dance• with her friends and family. I •love flirting with boys, making them blush•, getting that cute pink color to their faces. Its so fun! wouldn't you say? Anyways, i like •candy, singing, dancing, playing around, flirting, and my family•. Im a very lucky girl, you know? •I have family of five. A loving mom, dad, me, and two other sisters. We're new to this place [thought i cant seem to find my parents anywhere!]•, and im very willing to meet new people. I already have a best friend and a crush! •Asa•, my new best friend, is very fun and playful, like me! were very much alike, except shes a couple years older than me. She has a friend, •Kakaru•, whos fifteen and SUPER CUTE!! Except he has a wierd string he always carries around, and hes super quiet. i wanna get to know him. <3 TeeHee! anyways, things i absolutely cant stand are •stinky stuff, heat, and being alone•. i always like being with someone, it makes me feel safe. ill explain my 'lone-phobia' with something that happened in my past. •After i left home early for school one day, when i was in 5th grade, i was left alone. i had to wait for the bus, cuz i arived too early. i fell asleep, waiting for the bus. But i was awaken by motion, finding myself in a stranger's car. i was scared, confused. he took me somewhere, then did something terrible to me. sometime later, i found my escape, and ran home and told my family. i was scarred for life, from the day i lost my virginity.• it was Horrible, and i never ever ever ever want to be alone ever again!!

はじめまして
iiBUMP
はじめまして

[0P3N]M!DN!GHT K3NGAM!N3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hello...my name's •Midnight•. Dont bother me too much about it. If your wonderng, im a •17• year old. Though i looekd young and sweet, im not. Im an •elegant• young lady who loves to be served and pampered. Sometimes i can be a bit •arrogant and conceided• about myself, but im denfinately •graceful•. Aren't I lovely? Im in a family with two other sisters, •Ria and Laila•. Sometings they get on my nerves, but I Love them on the inside, and sometimes i forget that. i can be •two-faced at at times•, and really •bipolar• when im reminded of my past and my life. Im •naturally arrogant and stubborn•, but with my family i try to be •kind, protective, and caring•, like Ria and Laila. Oh i hate my life! Ive turned people away in the past, that i end up missing terriblely in the end! i dont want to have to do that. i want to be happy and everything!
Oh jeez, look at me, i get so stupidly emotional. im fine the way i am. Wait, am I? Dont bother me about it, leave me alone for a sec. =_=

はじめまして
iiBUMP
はじめまして

LA!LA K3NGAM!N3[0P3N]

Hi, •Laila• here! Im •13•, if you didnt know. Im younger than I look, right? Haha! Anyways, i see myself as an •angelic, sweet, innocent• little girl whos protected and sheltered by her family. I love my family. •Ria and Midnight•. They always take care of me. I like that. I also like •lace, clouds, the blue sky, wind, fresh air, and my family•. Also, one boy caught my eye, and I cant stop wanting to get to know him. i think his name was •Nick•. Well, anywyas, i dont have much of a past, but ill tell you what i have. •I was born as the 3rd and last child of my family. i was always watched over, after an incident that happened to my 2nd oldest sister, Ria. it was horrible, and it scared me. i didnt what that to happen to me, but i was glad Ria came home safely. i jsut want someone to protect me forever...<3•  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:57 pm
はじめまして
iiBUMP
はじめまして
PR0F!L3S

•T0 MAK3 A PR0F!L3•
*Profiles arent needed for the 8 characters above.
Any other characters need a Profile*
*copy and paste the code below and fill out needed info, including colors, left/right/center, imgright/imgleft, url, and information*

[align=left, right, or center]
[color=1][size=18]•[u][NAM3][/u]•[/size][/color]
[imgright] or [imgleft] anime pic url [/imgright] or [/imgleft]
[color=1]•[who are you?]•[/color]
[color=1]•[how old?]•[/color]
[color=1]•[your personality]•[/color]
[color=1]•[who are your friends? are you new?]•[/color]
[color=1]•likes•[/color]
[color=1]+[/color][insert likes]
[color=1]+[/color]
[color=1]+[/color]
[add more if needed]
[color=1]•dislikes•[/color]
[color=1]-[/color][insert dislikes]
[color=1]-[/color]
[color=1]-[/color]
[color=1][add more if needed][/color]
[color=1]•[your past?]•[/color]
[color=1]•[anything else? *optional*]•[/color][/align]

はじめまして
iiBUMP
はじめまして

ACC3PT3D PR0F!L3S

•N0N3 Y3T•  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:58 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

RUL3S

•US3 TH!RD P3RS0N•
dont use first person, and dont use * */- -/etc. for actions. Be Literate and use " " for talking!
•T3XT TALK !S T0L3RAT3D [0PT!0NAL]•
for titles or limited use only
•S3M!-L!T3RAT3•
meaning, no one-liner posts. at least 2 sentances.
•PM M3 ALL PR0F!L3S•
Please do not post until RP is Open.
*Title the PMs "Its very nice to meetchu" and put a heart if you read the rules.*
•MAK3 PR3TTY P0STS [0PT!0NAL]•
Making a nice pretty post makes the RP more intresting.
But its not bad if you can't, i jsut think its really cute and cool with decorated posts. ;3

And, last but not least:
•HAV3 FUN•
dont ruin it for others, have fun in the RP, and thanks!
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:03 pm
はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

R3S3RV3D

はじめまして•
iiBUMP
•はじめまして

angel_eyes200