Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
The Garden~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dweebiie

Beloved Genius

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:30 pm
User Image

This is the Garden. Were Nekos may hang out, chat, RP, or ...well do anything they want!

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:57 pm
Please make a profile before RPing..HERES MINE!~

Name(s)- Kurai { One on left} And Akari { One on right }
Age- They are 15 ,,but they look younger.
Bio- They are twins..Kurai means Dark..((She is the Gotic type)) and Akari means Light.... (( She is the Girly type)) There parents died in a car crash..They been living alone for the past 6 years..After there new care taker (( Grandparents)) Died from sickness. There past was every horriable...And they don't have many friends.
Race- Neko(s)
PIC-

User Image  

dweebiie

Beloved Genius

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100

dweebiie

Beloved Genius

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:17 pm
User Image

{ One on Left } Kurai grabed her sisters hand and walked her down next to some pink flowers knowing those were her favorite..."Do you want this flower, Sister?" Kurai said pointing to the pink flower.

{ One on Right } Akari Smiled when she seen the flower. "I wish i could have it...But if we took it it would slowly die." Akari said sadly.looking at the pretty flower.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
name: Ace
bio: Ace is the popular one at school known for his cute personality. Ace's personality was changed after his mother died and he started to take on the responsability to make others smile and to be happy
race-Neko  

xXLoRd ACEXx

xXLoRd ACEXx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ace was in the garden admiring the flowers that only blossom at night, trying to shade it from the sun when he overheard a girl talking about how the flower would die.
Ace walks over to her
"excuse me miss, some flowers wont die even after picked, you see, if you put it in your hair like this it will bloom forever for you" with a smile ace takes out a flower from his pocket and puts it in her hair "my names Ace smile "  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:16 am
User Image

Name: Nunnaly (pronounced: Nun-na-li)

Bio: She is a orphan who's best friend is Bunni. She is very shy at a beginning of conversation but is very kind once she is familiar with you. She was told that her parent's died and it was all her fault. She hides all her sadness inside, letting her facial expressions lie to people. She doesn't like conceited and arrogant people.

Race: Neko

ViolinsGrace

Shadowed Stallion

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:21 pm
Name's- Dakota & Nate(me.)
Age- both 16 but look a little older.
Bio- she was lost in the world untill i found her at the cemitary placing flowers on two graves in tears. She told me this,"They are my parents. they died in an explosion fom a gas station." and i told her, "every thing happens for a purpose. i know your loss, my parents are dead as well,i know your pain. Lets both help one another over our pain together." and we have known each other ever since then and have grown closer still.
Race- Neko
PIC- Her

User Image Me User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:59 pm
User Image

{ One on Right } Akari Ears twiched when she heard a younge mans voice behide her. she quickly turned to the boy still holding onto her sisters hand, like always. She then felt him put a little flower in her hair and her sad expersion about the flower dieing turned to a happy and exsited smile. Even though she was 15. She acted much like a 7 or 8 year old..since she look kinda like that age. She quickly turned to her sister and grabed her other hand and jumped up and down happily. "hehe does it look good on me, kurai?" she asked compeletly ignoring the boy named ace after he had given it to her..she didn't care about anyone..well expect for her sister, Kurai.

{ One on Left } Kurai let her sister grab onto her other hand and giggle and bounce around..Her face was expersionless at the time. She looked at the boy who said his name was ace and her face turned a hint of pink..she wasn't to well around other people so she gets really shy. She then noded at her sister and said. "It looks good on you, like everything else does." She said. She then turn around so they were facing the other way from the boy, ace. and let go of one of Akari's hand and started to walk forward. She new they were being rude..Her tail twiched and sung back and forth slowly. She gently licked her sisters check. Which was like a sisterly love kiss on the check for humans.  

dweebiie

Beloved Genius

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Shadowed Stallion

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:06 pm
Dakota and Nate arive at the garden and sit on a bench to let their feet rest. For they walked to get there. Nate notices the other girls playing in the flowers and waves to them. 3nodding but gets a realy hard pinch from Dakota in the side. Nate says, "OWWWWW!!!! crying That realy hurt koda. Why did you do that?" Dakota wispers"Because im jealous. Im the one your dating." (Nate still a little but hurt.)"All i want is to make friends with them. is that ok?" Dakota yawns and says,"I wanna go swimming." i tell her, "Ok lets go to the beach then." they get up and leave the garden.  
Neko RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games