Fish that won't die

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unicorn Lady 2

Romantic Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:14 pm
I have some fish in my tank that have been there forever. How do I get them to die so that I can add new ones? confused  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:22 am
I don't think Gaias ever going to fix the problem. I'd give the fish to Barrett.  

Purtie
Crew

Obsessive Elder

T_Megami
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:49 pm
Yeah, I have about 6 crappy fish with Barrett. I wish I could sell them or something.
Oh well.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:32 pm
Thanks for the help ladies!! As long as they keep giving out the gold, I may just leave them. Sure saves my gold by not having to buy new fish all the time!! wink  

Unicorn Lady 2

Romantic Fairy

casper friend
Crew

Tipsy Voter

8,025 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:03 am
i have a bunch of fish that are said to be dead and i flush them. i go to my inventory and there are no fish drops! they are still swimming in my tank! anyone know how to fix this problem? i sell the drops for gold so this needs to get fixed! i'm broke! scream  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:24 pm
lou read
i have a bunch of fish that are said to be dead and i flush them. i go to my inventory and there are no fish drops! they are still swimming in my tank! anyone know how to fix this problem? i sell the drops for gold so this needs to get fixed! i'm broke! scream

On the Home page, look at Dev Notices, post "Zombie Fish".
Devs know the problem, but don't hold your breath. Refresh your Aquarium after flushing the fish (you want the fish back in the tank before getting the grant from the Overseer). On Bug Reports and Tech Support my daughter's mule has a post called "Barrett needs to call a plumber!". Lots of people are having this problem. I think it has to do with when they resized the page. You may have noticed that the link for Marketplace has been squeezed down to just an M.  

Purtie
Crew

Obsessive Elder

Purtie
Crew

Obsessive Elder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:48 pm
I had to go back and edit the post above. Giving fish to Barrett is no longer a good idea. Some fish completely disappear. No fish and no drop.  
(HELP CENTER)CUSTOMER SERVICE 4 MEMBERS

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games