Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Let's do this for us sweetheart Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:36 pm
Ugh I am so fat....

so upset... I hate this but i can't fix my problem with food... i love food...

my boyfriend says I am perfect but it is hard to believe him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:51 am
Weight: 168
got down from 171, which scared me... so much.

Now I am on a healthy plan. I need to lose 13 pounds by May 28th, which is my cousin's wedding.

This will put me back at 155.

My plan...
cereal, salad, tomato soup, toast, fruit, peanut butter, and banana bread

I have it organized on the fridge so I will stick to it. and my boyfriend is helping me. I just have to think of him. He wants to lose more weight and I am helping him by making him food, but I need to help me.

I have lost 3 pounds in the past two days. So I am ready for this to continue.  

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Tandahda
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:04 am
While it's possible to lose 13 lbs in a month, for people at our weight (I'm sitting at around 172,) it's less likely. Don't be too hard on yourself. Don't focus on losing weight quickly by sacrificing your well being, because you're much more likely to gain it back, work on changing the things in your life that made you gain the weight in the first place, and you'll never have to attend another wedding looking anything other than how you want to look again.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:12 am
Thank you. I just need to make sure I can fit into a dress...
but I think I can a few pounds less.

I am now like 169. 24 days left.
My boyfriend has lost like 15 pounds =] He is very excited. He is losing weight for his health. I am losing weight for a dress...  

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Lady Kayura

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:51 am
The only way to lose that much weight in a short amount of time is to do some crash dieting and if you do that, I'd bet a few million gold it won't stay off. Set realistic goals for yourself and do it in a healthy manner to keep it off.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:42 pm
Uhhmm, banana bread is mostly butter, sugar, and flour.
Not exactly a great dieting tool.  

Groovy Spleen
Crew

Tandahda
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:51 am
Rose, you may have the overt reason of a dress for losing weight, but you're doing it for yourself and your health too, or you wouldn't be doing it at all. Our motivations are funny and strange things.

If you get to crunch week and your dress is still a bit tight, you can help it fit a little better with spot training. (It won't get you down a size or anything, but making the muscles work a little does make them a bit tighter and more compact which will make your dress fit a little better).

Don't stress, don't guilt. Those are not constructive emotions.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:31 pm
Lady K: I never said I wanted to do a crash diet. And I am trying my best to stay healthy.

Groovy: Never said it was the best tool. I make it myself, no butter in it, sugar is apple sauce, and yes there is flour. But I make it healthier than most.

Seraphsody: Thank you, you are right i am doing it for me too.

Well.... I woke up this morning 173.5 I cried. I tried on the dress. My boobs are now too big for it to zip. So I am going to eat as healthy as I can to lose what I can in the next 19 days. I am going to be recording my food intake on dailyplate.com to help me stay focused. I am not so sure how or why I keep gaining weight, I am not eating too unhealthy. I told my boyfriend, who btw is at 18 pounds lost, that I wish I was pregnant so I had an excuse to have big boobs and stomach. He kind of wishes I was pregnant, not so I have an excuse... because he wants a baby.  

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Almost Poetic

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:48 pm
RoseAintMean
I make it myself, no butter in it, sugar is apple sauce, and yes there is flour. But I make it healthier than most.

You know how to PM me. ninja Send it over.

I have too many apples and nothing to do with them outside of the obvious apple sauce, but then I have no use for it. =(

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:11 am
At least you have a really sweet boyfriend. That should really help if he motivates you. Do not worry, just do it nice and steady. Eat good portions, and maybe you and the boyfriend can walk together for twenty or thirty minutes a day  

vanilla_bean_frappichino

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces