Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
phlo tries again

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phloid

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:25 am
oh hai! The name's amanda and I am tired of feeling flubby! I've always had a bit of extra weight on my body and I have always been annoyed by it. I've tried losing it before but I always end up being the most unmotivated person EVER. (I am even very unmotivated in other aspects of my life, like schoolwork! D: ) I seriously need to undergo a motivation shift in my life and I hope this journal will help me!

I've had a journal here before, but I got booored with writing everything out. I think I was just annoyed with going online and punching in all my food to find the calorie contents of everything. So this time I just plan to write what I've ate in general, no calories. Counting calories made writing in my journal such a chore that I didn't want to do it anymore and stopped.

My main problem is probably late night snacking. Anytime I buy food that is yummy it is at least half gone the next day. (ex: I got a deal on 3 tubes of Pringles chips and ate them within... yeah, I was done them the next afternoon!) So yeah. I think I'll try buying a lot of gum and just chewing it all night. I am somewhat active. I did a lot of running in the summer (like a lot as in I'd worked my way up to.. ~6km at one point) and I bought a cycle/ cardio class workout membership at my school. I used it a lot at first but then I got more friends and began hanging out more than working out. I still have it though and I have a free membership to the gym at my school too so I'm gonna start doing stuff again. I also want to do the 8 minute abs workout everyday to tone up the flub.

I really want to do this. I need to keep motivated. I need a change, to feel confident! So let's goooooo!

name: phloid or phlo, IRL: amanda
height: 5'10"

beginning stats:
weight: approximately 180lbs*?
waist: 35.5"
hips: 42"
bust: 39"
thigh: 25"
calf: 16"
upper arm: 13"

current stats:
weight: approximately 180lbs*?
waist: 35.5"
hips: 42"
bust: 39"
thigh: 25"
calf: 16"
upper arm: 13"

goal weight: 150lbs or so*

*I don't exactly have a scale in my dorm room so I'm mostly going to be basing off measurements.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:01 am
[size=16][color=#FF8521][b]November : Day [/b][/color][/size]

[size=12][color=#FF8521][b]Breakfast:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=11][color=white]xxx[/color][color=#FF8521] [/color][/size]

[size=12][color=#FF8521][b]Lunch:[/b][/color][/size]

[size=12][color=#FF8521][b]Snack:[/b][/color][/size]

[size=12][color=#FF8521][b]Dinner:[/b][/color][/size]

[size=12][color=#FF8521][b]Snack:[/b][/color][/size]

[size=12][color=#FF8521][b]Water:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=11][color=white]xxx[/color][color=#FF8521] oz.[/color][/size]

[size=12][color=#FF8521][b]Exercise:[/b][/color][/size]
[size=11][color=white]xxx[/color][color=#FF8521][/color][/size]

[size=12][color=#FF8521][b]Comments:[/b][/color][/size]

phloid

phloid

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:03 pm
November 21: Day 1

Breakfast:
xxxslept through

Lunch:
xxxpeanut butter and jam on whole wheat

Snack:
xxxn/a

Dinner:
xxx1/2 pack ramen noodles & broccoli/cauliflower/carrots (from frozen)

Snack:
xxx~2 servings of toasted cinnamon life cereal dry
xxxa piece of raspberry-mango cheesecake
xxxsmall hot chocolate

Water:
xxx36 oz.

Exercise:
xxx~3 hour slow late night stroll with a friend

Comments:
xxxYeah, matt and I went to a cafe during our walk, got some cake. Whatever, I like to believe you can eat anything in moderation. I have a tendency to eat way to much if I can so one piece of cake was good. But yeah, Matt and I often go for late night strolls recently, they're at a very slow pace but it's still being somewhat active. And they're also very relaxing smile  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:47 am
It is ok to eat in moderation, however, you may want to cut back on the sugar. You will feel so much better, and you may not crave as much. If you want sugar, maybe drink milk or eat some fruit. One of my personal favorite's is rice with sweetened milk on top.  

vanilla_bean_frappichino

phloid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:51 pm
November 22: Day 2

Breakfast:
xxxslept through

Lunch:
xxxleftover ramen & veggies

Snack:
xxxnone

Dinner:
xxx2 grilled cheese sandwiches

Snack:
xxxa chocolate danish
xxxa small milk bubble tea w/ tapioca
xxxhandful of dry life cereal

Water:
xxx40 oz.

Exercise:
xxxnone

Comments:
xxxefff, not a good day! I've been so stressed with homework that I can't seem to focus on! Then I was on my way to the library to focus and BAM, as I was walking there I ran into some friends and they were like "come for bubble tea!" so that added a bunch of calories along with the danish which was a baaaad decision. And I keep forgetting to do the 8 minute abs!

@vanilla:
Oh, I definitely know I should be cutting back on sugar! I think my first step though will just be cutting back quantity of food I eat. Then once that's under control, cut back on the bad stuff! I can't handle doing it all at once

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:54 pm
November 23: Day 3

Breakfast:
xxxwoke up at 2

Lunch:
xxx2 eggo waffles + syrup

Snack:
xxx

Dinner:
xxx3 chicken fingers
xxxfriend potatoes + ketchup
xxxbroccoli/cauliflower/carrots (from frozen)

Snack:
xxx

Water:
xxx18 oz.

Exercise:
xxx

Comments:
xxxAs you can probably tell, I have an awful sleep schedule. I am the biggest night owl, I enjoy the night so much more. I had been wanting to fix it.. somewhat just so that I don't sleep through classes anymore (like I did today... D: ) but it's stupid because I recently met this guy who is totally also a night owl and him and I have been going on late night walks through the park and whatnot and they're totally fun.. so I think for now my latenightedness is something I'd like to keep so I can continue hanging out with Matt, lol (: I also get the best work done at night for some reason. I just prefer it...  

phloid

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff