Reply Highlander Roleplaying - Joe's
Off the Clock Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:10 pm
"I've been known to carry a tone from time to time, enough to not be laughed off stage at any rate I hope." Her words were with some amusement, she hadn't ever sung in front of a crowd before, if nothing else a few drinks would loosen her up. Otherwise she was left to shrug, she'd go with it simply because it sounded fun, new even, and she had to see Etienne sing.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:53 pm
"Well come on already duckies." Phoenix was positively humming with energy, this was going to be fun, them all hanging out, going to go sing and be silly. "We gonna walk or drive or what? My truck is kinda...half deadish." A shrug on that, she'd be good if she could get a ride.

Kali rolled her eyes, "I vote drive." And she didn't even like to drive most places, "Birdy can go with me." Long as Phoenix didn't freak out, after all she drove kinda crazy like.  

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:29 pm
"Driving works for me too," Etienne says, "Though no one get too s**t faced, because I will personally tell Duncan on you and have the ensuing lecture uploaded to YouTube." He winks. "I'll have to follow Birdy and the Destroyer though...haven't been to this particular place before."

See, he can come up with nicknames too.

Swallowing the very last of his milkshake, Etienne turns to Veronica. "So, are you coming with me, then? I did promise you a ride on the bike, as I recall."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:11 pm
Kali really could only raise an eyebrow at his nickname for her, she'd had worse after all so couldn't complain, it had a nice ring to it. Still she stood with very little pause, checking to make sure she had everything as she pulled keys, "It's not that far, and Birdy can be my designated driver if need be." Not that she honestly planned on having but maybe a drink, she had gotten rightly cautious anymore, was part of her behaving better, was a goal to be around a good long time.

"Pfft." Was Phoenix's response on that, though she went and snatched the car keys from Kalika, "I think in that duty I'll drive there then." She was well aware that Kali most likely already had several drinks and she wasn't relishing fearing a car wreak. Phoenix didn't have a comment on what she was called, far to use to it by now, was what she got for having a bird related name she supposed. With everything settled though she went to bounce off towards the door.  

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:09 pm
"Sounds good to me." And she didn't even make some remark that would have most likely gotten her glared at by Kalika, was hard to bite her tongue on it. Thought she looked amused enough that it had to be known she was thinking less than pure thoughts. "Course I'm going to miss a a wonderful view going down the road, but I'm sure I can make due."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:02 am
Etienne nudges Veronica playfully. "Well, since riding tandem on a motorcycle necessitates you moving from looking to touching, I'm sure you'll find ways to adapt."

Now, before the banter can begin again and rise to a point that could irritate Kalika, Etienne turns to the others. "After you, ladies. Let's get this show on the road, as it were."  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:59 pm
Given Phoenix was gone, most likely already at the car with all her energy, really it wasn't a surprise given the girl slept all day, Kalika was left to sigh. "Yeah, show, road, all that jazz." She had an apparent lack of enthusiasm, pretty sure somehow this was all going to turn out very weird. "I'll make sure we don't lose you guys." With those parting words she headed out, picking her away along easily past tables and people.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:58 am
"I'm pretty sure I wasn't that emotionally unbalanced at her age." Or any age for that matter, got Veronica to shake her head at any rate, "Still have to wonder if she'd going to turn out alright." Was talking about Kalika of course, still it wasn't a concern right now she figured. "You ready?" Otherwise they might get left, at which point she wouldn't complain really, rather sure Etienne and herself could keep themselves entertained for an evening.  

Vesta Shade

Gaston Marceau
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:23 am
"Ready for anything, cherie, as always." Etienne says, taking her arm in arm as they leave the bar. While he certainly wouldn't mind getting left behind either, a little party beforehand couldn't hurt. Besides, it's Friday, and not like anyone has to be up early in the morning.

"Seems to me, we've done this before, eh?" He asks, tossing Veronica the spare helmet to his bike.  
Highlander Roleplaying - Joe's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff