Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:13 pm

█████████ M O N O C H R O M E M O N S T E R ██████████

If you roleplayed with me.
Please.
I haven't roleplayed in a guild in awhile. I have like 2 one on one roleplays, and that's it. I'm hungry for a good plot...something to keep me preoccupied when I'm not busy.

I'll roleplay at any literacy, but I don't like one-liners.
I don't do PM roleplays, so yeah.
Consider me?
Tell me your plot and stuff, and I'll see what I can do.
:3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:03 pm
well, ~heres~ my form rp that has just started, it's a music romance sorta theme that has a semi lit no one liner strict rule system

and ~heres~ my guild that's an action, romance with kinda of a mafia theme and it's less strict as my form but, yeah 4laugh  

Splendid Nonsense

Empty Biscuit Tin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:05 pm
I'm interested. I can't really think of any plots right now but I think a lilly x James potter roleplay would be great. I can't play guy's (you do not want to see my try) so I would play lilly. It would be a 1x1 although we could add in their friends or teacher or something. So basically it will be about them first meeting and how at first they hate each other, because their both the best at everything and their always trying to get better then each other. Also how lilly's friend likes james and trys to get his attention. Then, too when they fall in love, get married at a young age, maybe jame's parents don't approve? Then she gets pregnant, up untill death?  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games