Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
  +1
View Results

evolvingwolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:32 am
All right, so I just wanted to make a general note here: I've noticed a lack of EVERYONE not taking the time to comment on each others work. I'd really like to see an increase in this. It doesn't take long and it feels good to know what others think of your work. MAKE AN EFFORT! I personally try to take an interest and read through things, mainly the poems.

So here's an idea: For every post you make, try commenting on at least one other persons work. Just a thought to spread the writing love and get this guild back on track!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:16 pm
That's a good point, but most of the writers here are pretty busy. biggrin But well, at least I'll try doing that. I usually hang around the prose subforum, so I'll go read around that place.  

Joonbong

evolvingwolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:09 am
That would be amazing! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:52 pm
Yeah, if I have time that is. I hope that this guild would become a lot more active again. That would be awesome.  

Joonbong

evolvingwolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:47 pm
Indeed! That was my reason for posting such a bold thing. I miss how active the guild has been. I just left the other 2 that I was in due to inactivity... I'd hate to leave this one too because of the lack of action.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:50 am
Aww please don't leave this one. We can both help make this more active. biggrin
I know a lot of writers who aren't readers. Maybe some people who are here are also like that. And wow... today, I swear I read over ten different stories in the Novel section. Haha, some people who post here are really good! How are you doing around in reading the poems?  

Joonbong

evolvingwolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:54 pm
Pretty good. I try and read through them as they come out. Most have a word or two from me marking them. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:49 am
Aha, that's good. biggrin  

Joonbong

Writing Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas