Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!
Twilight. Book or movie? What´s better?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Book or movie? What´s better?
  Book
  Movie
View Results

Butterkeksi

6,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:08 am
I think the books are better than the movies.
In the book you need to think about what it says and how you have to interpret it.
In the movies you don´t have to think anymore because you can see it in front off you.
Anyway, the books have more content than the movies.

(Sorry for my bad english, I´m german.)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:14 pm
agreed the movies ruined it  

stephaar

Rikuu_89

Liberal Lover

7,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:13 pm
i agree as well, the book makes it more interesting of how you will personate your characters, how you imagine them to look, and the actions that you want them to do by just reading the book. the movie really killed the scenery because they don't really follow the book and add more information that we don't really want to know.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:37 pm
Also, in the books they presented Edward as a mega-hot vampire but in the movie they chose a fugly guy to do the part... burning_eyes  

zublet07

Angelic Nerd

7,850 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

durpz1

9,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:27 pm
i like the books better than the movies. the movies left alot of stuff out which probably explains why it wasnt long enough  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:51 pm
The books because they actually give Bella and Edward personality's while the movies don't.  

serena9003

15,450 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150

Hilfin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:12 pm
I wasn't a really big fan of either but I liked the books more because the plot was a pretty good one. The characters though, aside from Renesmee, Alice, Jasper, and the parents (meaning Esme, Charlie and Carlisle) really annoyed me. I liked it enough to read it to the end but I only bothered to watch the second movie.
Not to mention, Kirsten Stewart and Robert Pattinson? (I hate them so much that I won't even waste my time Googling how to spell their names correctly.)
Worst actors I have ever seen. Neither of them have a personality or even any talent for acting. I watch anything they're in and it bores me to tears. :T

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:27 am
The movies are good. But the books are wayyyy better. The movies totally ruined my image of Edward. Why did Rob have to play edward? He is so ugly!! But books are always better then the movies. Like 99.9% of the time that is. xp  

I Love is Evil I

Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games