Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pain's Elite Ninja Academy

Back to Guilds

Welcome to the Ninja World. -Pain* 

Tags: Naruto, Cosplay 

Reply Chatterbox
I HAVE A GUILD AND NEED MEMBERS JOIN PLZ!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silence-S Scream

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:47 pm
um.. i think you can find it on my profile in Naruto Guild RP

or search it tags are naruto, anime, guild, fighting, and ninja (i think)

ANYWAYS ITS SUX I NEED MORE MEMBERS!!!
its very intricate with all the individual villages and places inside them go check it out plz join plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

or just go here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/id.296663

PLEASE!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:58 pm
Sorry i prefer roleplaying not combat, and i get my fill of combat irl with real roleplays  

Meat Vegetable

Silence-S Scream

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:21 pm
well, it doesnt have to be combat
you can do anything
go buy ramen or something smile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:59 am
This is wrong. This is realy petty for someone like you and other people in the guild to post up your guild that you just created into a guild that you had been. I think its really rude and disrespectful to Pain. People like Pain never had asked for help having people to be active and to join his guild. He has been doing everything on his own to keep this guild active and alive and people like you that don't even know how to Role-Play and don't even know how to create a perfect guild just posting your guilds up in a successful guild because you know that you are to lazy to get active members yourself or you know that your guild is some s**t and never will be like this guild.

For you and the people that have been posting your guilds up in this guild, you should be deely ashamed in yourselfs.  

Inferno_Leo

Silence-S Scream

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:03 am
oh. you suck. and i do know how to RP, retard, i just don's the set up here. i made mine cuz i like it, and im desperate for more members, cuz people dont post in mine, so i try other places. ban me if you want, just shutup.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:13 am
and how r u gonna be getting on use when your promoting ur guild on ur signature?  

ultimate_ice_prince6

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

XXDemonic TwinkieXX
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:27 pm
Don't join this guild is bullshit there is no order people that just joined that are academy students can do B,A, and S rank justu plus the guild leader claims he then strongest and he can give the ability to auto hit when he says we don't allow auto hitting in the guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:17 pm
... hey now Leo. Im not picking sides but He has a right to post what he wants.
EverSearching, dont tempt us to ban you. we will. If one of the vcs or crew give you s**t, just nod, say ok, and be done with it. By mouthing off you look like a fool. Just trying to look out for you. You to Ice  

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:25 pm
Thats Kai! I was talking to Ice!

And Zomb, you know that me and Kai are right about this. We're not looking like fools but they are. I still think that its just totally desrespectful for them to post their guilds into other peoples guilds and its unfair and just plan rude.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:28 pm
I know Leo. I'm just trying to keep things from getting out of hand. I say we will wait and see what pain has to say... I think the we should let them do what they will for now. Not all can be like us, ie. Me you kai and pain,ect.

@Ice Promoting guilds with a sig is fine. Just dont clutter the forums with it k?  

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces