I HAVE THE GUILD DONE!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:23 pm
ultimate_ice_prince6
dude ur the one being disrespectful on this one if u think its rude then y dont u just send me this in a msg instead of on the guild?think dumb a** and u cant make a good come back dude. and im not making anyone join my guild im simply asking if you want to join im not making anybody join and idc if ppl on here dont like me i could care less if yall like me cause this is a animated site u can talk s**t animated but do this s**t in real life u get yo a** whooped and i can rp for ur information im just not that good dude and im not ashamed of anything and besides this a chatterbox we can have any conversation we want and if it was such a problem y didnt anyone say anything before and if it was a really big problem Supahdoolz wouldnt have put it in the chatterbox forum?
but u kow what i dont really care im going on and doing what i do best is play and enjoy naruto and if u want to contiue this then msg me dumbass instead of calling me rude and starting an argument on the guild and calling me rude

michael STFU you idiot, and don't overreact, he does have a point but also michaels guild could attract more people to this guild, the other guy his guild is more of a mockery to this guild  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:25 pm
Nezul
ultimate_ice_prince6
dude ur the one being disrespectful on this one if u think its rude then y dont u just send me this in a msg instead of on the guild?think dumb a** and u cant make a good come back dude. and im not making anyone join my guild im simply asking if you want to join im not making anybody join and idc if ppl on here dont like me i could care less if yall like me cause this is a animated site u can talk s**t animated but do this s**t in real life u get yo a** whooped and i can rp for ur information im just not that good dude and im not ashamed of anything and besides this a chatterbox we can have any conversation we want and if it was such a problem y didnt anyone say anything before and if it was a really big problem Supahdoolz wouldnt have put it in the chatterbox forum?
but u kow what i dont really care im going on and doing what i do best is play and enjoy naruto and if u want to contiue this then msg me dumbass instead of calling me rude and starting an argument on the guild and calling me rude

michael STFU you idiot, and don't overreact, he does have a point but also michaels guild could attract more people to this guild, the other guy his guild is more of a mockery to this guild

you are so totally right thanks for pointing that out man  

ultimate_ice_prince6

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:28 pm
ultimate_ice_prince6
Nezul
ultimate_ice_prince6

That's true. You can send the members a link if they link Naruto...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:48 pm
magedude299
ultimate_ice_prince6
Nezul
ultimate_ice_prince6

That's true. You can send the members a link if they link Naruto...

thats good  

ultimate_ice_prince6

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:19 am
I'm really not trying to start a argument. Im just simply telling you that its rude and desrespectful for you to post about your guild in someone elses guild but immature wanna be brats like you always have to take it personally and turn things into a argument.

Also, if your just all talk because if you even tried to "whoop my a**" in real life, I can garantie that your little b***h a** would be dead so watch who your talking to on the internet. You might just regret it.

And if you think you can RP better then me, lets battle it out then to see how is better ok? But I'm simply going to win since your just a unexperience little weakling of a RPer. So, is it going to be a bet or are you just gonna punk out like a p***y that you are?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:13 am
Conflicts. Spelling errors and cursing. All of 'em makes my head hurt.  

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

Supahdoolz
Vice Captain

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:14 am
Zomb_Necrosphere

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:16 am
Zomb_Necrosphere

I know... Especially when they don't put in puncutation.  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

ultimate_ice_prince6

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:54 pm
man its what ever man i would love to se you try to kick my a**
hahahaha ur funny u swear u can beat me  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:52 am
Well guess what boys. Nothing is wrong, and pain did say before it was ok to post guild links and such. And what i think leo was thinking was that pain had started this guild without help from other people and he doesn't like seeing people cheat out of hard work. Am i right leo?? Anyways i don't see why we should be cussing each other out. we should give hugs <3  

Iketeru Cherry
Vice Captain

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:03 am
@Cherish: Yes you are right Cherry. That was exactly what my point was and I WOULD HUG YOU SINCE I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER!! biggrin *hugs Cherry* 3nodding

@Ice Prince: Make a topic on the sparring thread and we will settle this.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:15 pm
i gotta watch this...  

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:20 pm
Zomb_Necrosphere
i gotta watch this...