Welcome to Gaia! ::

TZM Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Zeitgeist Movement on Gaia for all Gaian supporters and activists of TZM and RBEM. 

Tags: zeitgeist, movement, venus, project, economy 

Reply Science and Technology
"Don't drink the water..."

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asmusei -Faceless Hunter-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:16 pm
Recently I found a video that covers a certain chemical amongst other things that is added to the water. This particular one is used in Rat Poison, causes cancer in bone structures and the Human brain and is in 66% of our drinking water.
Fluorine.

Discuss.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:47 pm
Good find!

Yes, it's common knowledge that Fluorine or Fluoride is being added to the water supply. It's also used as an "active ingredient" in most tooth pastes and mouth washes.

When I was younger they used to make us rinse our mouths with the stuff in school. Do they still do that? This would have been back in the 80s.

Drink Distilled water and add mineral drops to it to get away from the fluoride in tap water. And look at your local Health Food Store for some decent organic and friendly toothpaste and mouthwash.  

TyraeKlouds
Captain

5,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Teshna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:25 pm
I'm honestly not sure about the flouride conspiracy. Ever think that maybe the rumors of it being harmful were actually started by the plastic bottled water companies to scare you away from tap water and buy their overpriced product?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:55 am
Tyrae Clouds
Good find!

Yes, it's common knowledge that Fluorine or Fluoride is being added to the water supply. It's also used as an "active ingredient" in most tooth pastes and mouth washes.

When I was younger they used to make us rinse our mouths with the stuff in school. Do they still do that? This would have been back in the 80s.

Drink Distilled water and add mineral drops to it to get away from the fluoride in tap water. And look at your local Health Food Store for some decent organic and friendly toothpaste and mouthwash.
No they don't, but I'm really not able to go to such lengths of buying more expensive toothpaste. Lack of money, I'm sure you understand.  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:09 pm
Teshna
I'm honestly not sure about the flouride conspiracy. Ever think that maybe the rumors of it being harmful were actually started by the plastic bottled water companies to scare you away from tap water and buy their overpriced product?
Psh, Pen and Teller's Bullshit! already proved that bottling companies just fill it from the tap. They are just selling us the water we already drink and paid for to have cleaned.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:57 pm
Teshna
Psh, Pen and Teller's Bullshit! already proved that bottling companies just fill it from the tap. They are just selling us the water we already drink and paid for to have cleaned.

Bullshit!, man I love that show, lol. I need to download more episodes of that!  

TyraeKlouds
Captain

5,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:42 pm
Tyrae Clouds
Teshna

Bullshit!, man I love that show, lol. I need to download more episodes of that!
^.^ I found all of it on Demonoid. I could send you a code to join up...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:51 pm
Shuyajin
Talking about Fluoride is a Truther issue not an TZM issue.

The system is well establish and the sheep are well unaware of the harm.

There's plenty of resistance, yet this Nazi technique is a diehard.

By Nazi technique I mean Fluoride was used in concentration camps during that era as an experimental drug to induce sheepishness in people.
confused Why is it that everything that I question have even more sinister backgrounds to them?  

Shuyajin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:27 pm
Shuyajin

By Nazi technique I mean Fluoride was used in concentration camps during that era as an experimental drug to induce sheepishness in people.
confused Why is it that everything that I question have even more sinister backgrounds to them?

Because you have yet to question the most sinister of sinister things that are there to be questioned.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:41 pm
Shuyajin
Shuyajin

Because you have yet to question the most sinister of sinister things that are there to be questioned.
I think Loose Change opened my eyes to the whole thing, actually. Kind of funny, I found out talking about it with anyone in the Army is pointless anyways because they're all so thick they wouldn't believe you anyways. You'd have to get onto Fox News for them to believe anything, ironically enough...  

Science and Technology

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff