Submit

x-iLatino

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:38 pm
Name:Kiba Takeshi
Nickname:Gunnar Lockheart
Village:Hidden Mist
Specialty in:Aura training,Katana skills,And Genjutsu
Bloodline:Lockheart
Other:Gunnar is a Happy,Friendly Person.ignoring his past feelings,He always ends up smiling.
Bio:Gunnar was raised by his both parents from a foreign clan with few members.He lived Traveling around the world with his parents,His parents were normal people,At least thats what Gunnar thought,When Gunnar was 11 he noticed black aura coming out from his palms.His parents reacted suprised and a bit sad.His parents were trained assasins from the anbu black ops and had quit for classified reasons.The black aura meant that he was possesed by an evil spirit or is among an angel,At least that was aid in the Lockheart Clan.As he grew his parents were assasinated from the remaining members of the clans that they assasinated.Gunnar was left alone,and had no where to go.He heard of the hidden leaf village and since that was the closest village he can go to,he decided to go there since he had nothing else to do.Gunnar had walked with the Myoji Clan and made good friends with them after telling his story.The Myoji clan had also possesed the aura ability and were known for theyre mastery or aura training.Finally Gunnar got to the Hidden leaf,Thanked the Myoji Clan for helping him.He became a ninja at the academy and heard of alot of famous ninja he wanted to achieve glory like them.
As Gunnar adapted to the hidden leaf,He heard of the Myoji Clans Death from a Allying clan of the Lockheart Clan.Gunnar wants too revenge the Myoji Clans death.But he needs to get Stronger.So He applied for the ninja academy.....((rest will be edited that pretty much it for now))
Appearance:User Image
What you hope to achieve:Take revenge on the Myoji Clan
Abilities:
X Cooler:Sends the Victim Flying from Taijutsu,When reached the maximum hieght The user sends many bullet ounches at him then smashes the victim down and sends a tiny ball of aura at incredible speed at the victim while falling making a huge explosion.

Dark Saviorado:#22 Break:Releases a Small Ball from his palm the ball explodes into many other explosions

Dark Savior:Bendind of dark aura making any shape the user feels

Wind Release:Blade Cutter:The User slashes his sword at the Victim,At the mere second The user sends a blast of slicing aura at the victim making a deeper cut.

Chakogan:A Reflective Genjutsu that has the ability to cancel out geinjutsu((not all genijutsu and not very strong ones either)),Has weak geinjutsu

Rixigan:Same as Chakogan just 10 times stronger and can perform strong geinjutsu

What gets me angry:When someone breaks a cookie or when passed a cookie for forgiveness they break it
Weakness:Hostage Situation Against loved ones  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:44 pm
Ok since you are a genin and I am a Jonin/Kage/FL well used to and I had a Eternal Mangekeyo Sharingan the highest level of Sharingan how did you break my genjustu?  

XXDemonic TwinkieXX
Captain

x-iLatino

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:03 pm
XXDemonic TwinkieXX
Ok since you are a genin and I am a Jonin/Kage/FL well used to and I had a Eternal Mangekeyo Sharingan the highest level of Sharingan how did you break my genjustu?
erk o.o i have no idea
:OOO
THNXS FOR REMINDING ME I FORGOT TO PUT MY CHAKOGAN
i think used my god mod super powerz XD  
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out