Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)
ok i have a question for bbs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruff RabbitYour Reply

Dangerous Prophet

11,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bonfire Starter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:18 pm
how can i get stickers or chests if i can not reach them i beat the game but i`m going around getting chests and stickers but with some of them i cant reach no matter what i try like in diseny town in the under ground part and the sticker thats by the race wat does any one know how i can get them  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:02 pm
well that depends on whos story your on for Terra upgrade high jump, air slide, and any dashing attacks cause it helps to try and reach it, for Ven the glide ability should help out alot and fro Aqua its tge same as Terra  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Deluxe SORA
Crew

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:38 am
yeah, for Terra, you should get air slide and sonic impact and you should be able to reach most places. For Ven you should first get glide and then use it to get superglide which is located in Disney Town. For Aqua you just need air slide and double jump. To get the stickers which are in te raceway at Disney Town, you first need to access the rooftops through the sewer and past Captain Justice's hideout. If you need any help finding other things you can ask me since I already finished the game and collected everything.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:55 am
Deluxe SORA
yeah, for Terra, you should get air slide and sonic impact and you should be able to reach most places. For Ven you should first get glide and then use it to get superglide which is located in Disney Town. For Aqua you just need air slide and double jump. To get the stickers which are in te raceway at Disney Town, you first need to access the rooftops through the sewer and past Captain Justice's hideout. If you need any help finding other things you can ask me since I already finished the game and collected everything.

Superglide? I missed that. sad  

A weapon without mercy

Deluxe SORA
Crew

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:39 am
VII-Moon-Shine-Down-XIII
Deluxe SORA

Superglide? I missed that. sad

Only Ven can get superglide and you get it in Disney Town. If you follow the sewer and active the gadget in there, you should be able to access Pete's Workout Room which is pretty much a giant pinball machine. Go through the doorway in the middle of the pinball and you will come out in the rooftop at the raceway. If you look across the area from the roof, you should see a platform which you can glide over to, kill the unversed, and collect superglide from a chest.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:52 am
thanks for replaying  

Ruff RabbitYour Reply

Dangerous Prophet

11,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bonfire Starter 500

Ruff RabbitYour Reply

Dangerous Prophet

11,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bonfire Starter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:53 am
now all i need to do is find the speical ones to make the ice cream  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 pm
I need two more in Disney Town for Ven & who knows what else for everyone else....I got eveyrone's stickers i believe...But i still need to make all of the icecream...It's like those chests are hidden off the map!! evil Same for the unversed who give out the icecream stuff...  

Mitsumi16

4,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ruff RabbitYour Reply

Dangerous Prophet

11,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bonfire Starter 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:14 pm
prizepods there usally in odd palaces and are differnt for each person on bbs and each town and some times u need to do stuff to get to them but my advice is to go around and with meagent or one of higher fourms of that one when looking for them and till u get enough of each kind of the itheam u`ll know if u get enough of it cause the`ll stop appearing in the speical spots  
Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games