Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:56 am
I hate to inform this to newer members, but this guild is most likely dead. I think I'm the only crew member left who actually views the guild and accepts members, which really I shouldn't have done. I guess I had hope it'd come back to life, but for now assume it's dead.

Just look at this:

5294327 krishnath
Captain 471 1923 Tue 02/02/10 05:41:52 AM
5307675 Negai Boshi
Vice Captain 2000 1252 Mon 03/15/10 08:54:54 PM
5267035 Miss Janies
Vice Captain 4000 560 Fri 07/17/09 03:03:59 PM
5169023 diraThePilot
Vice Captain 800 102
10574667 Raven Leafglow
Crew 0 4 Thu 11/26/09 01:51:04 PM
8575503 Orrun
Crew 0 172 Thu 10/21/10 09:50:05 AM
6077965 Kunx990
Crew 0 84
6069947 Dark Tanin
Crew 0 91
5729281 rose_angel46
Crew 1000 88 Mon 08/23/10 06:44:54 PM
5626861 Saiyajin-Neko
Crew 0 32
5386509 blue_man_of_destruction
Crew 0 992 Sun 01/10/10 03:44:18 AM
5343989 Fullmetal-Shinobi
Crew 0 674
5271715 Karuta64
Crew 0 227

It might be hard to read, but if there is no date, that means they haven't posted ever or in a long time. And the Captain and VC's also haven't posted for months...

Just making this thread to let everyone know that they shouldn't be expecting new things from the guild anytime soon. The way I look at it new members are running around a ghost town trying to interact with ghosts.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:17 am
This isn't good. I have to admit I'm not making much of an effort to post either. I think we should post comments on the profiles of the inactive members and politely ask them to post more often, if they don't post or reply to the comment, ban them. May seem a bit harsh, but do we have a choice? Maybe we should throw an event of some sort to attract new members too. Just throwing a few ideas into the open here.  

xMockingJay

5,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:07 am
Well, without having a Captain or VC, that is EXTREMELY hard to pull off.

You can't improve the guild homepage, or make cosmetic changes to the guild to attract more members.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:14 am
Hmm.. Just checked Krishnath's profile, he hasn't been on in 7 months. I doubt you have any contact with him other than Gaia? Because I haven't even spoken to him here, to be honest I wasn't a member of Gaia the last time he signed in. I suppose now there's nothing we can do. cry It's a pity, I just joined this guild recently, and I'd say there's been more new members since.  

xMockingJay

5,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:12 am
Sparkycc
Hmm.. Just checked Krishnath's profile, he hasn't been on in 7 months. I doubt you have any contact with him other than Gaia? Because I haven't even spoken to him here, to be honest I wasn't a member of Gaia the last time he signed in. I suppose now there's nothing we can do. cry It's a pity, I just joined this guild recently, and I'd say there's been more new members since.

I wonder about the 2 VCs...if anything a mutiny could be performed by them. And even if they don't want the guild, someone can ask to take or buy it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:21 am
Both VCs appear fairly active.

Both have been on last at around October 21.

I am going to try to see if I can take/buy it after they perform mutiny.  

Orrun

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:49 pm
Hey guys, thought I should chime in on this. Before the guild died, Krishnath and myself were pretty much the only active members. Since he seems to have vanished, I've been kinda neglecting the guild too. I'm sorry. I've been busy with college.

But, if the two of you want to try and revive the guild, I'm all for it!!! Let me know what I can help out with.

I personally wouldn't feel right selling the guild, as it's technically Krishnath's, not mine or the other VC's. I'll see if I can track him down, but it doesn't seem too likely....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:14 pm
It was fun while it lasted. Ah, memories...  

Felix Kristanelo

5,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

xMockingJay

5,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:48 am
Negai Boshi
Hey guys, thought I should chime in on this. Before the guild died, Krishnath and myself were pretty much the only active members. Since he seems to have vanished, I've been kinda neglecting the guild too. I'm sorry. I've been busy with college.

But, if the two of you want to try and revive the guild, I'm all for it!!! Let me know what I can help out with.

I personally wouldn't feel right selling the guild, as it's technically Krishnath's, not mine or the other VC's. I'll see if I can track him down, but it doesn't seem too likely....

Yeah, if he hasn't been on in 7 months, it doesn't seem likely that he'll ever be on again. To be completly honest, I don't see this guild becoming as active as it may have been in the past (I haven't been a member for long). It would need a lot of hard work and a crew with a captain that is on often and reguraly checks the guild to make it happen. It would be great if someone active bought the guild, but your right, it isn't anyone's to sell but Krishnath's.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:19 am
Look, i may not have been a member for that long, but posting? c'mon... i want to post more too, but we have to get involved in the GAME!! We're all POKEMON trainers!! Let's cram our heads with the ideas that we had when that magical number 10 years old came up, and we were allowed our first Poke-ball. I KNOW we can do this!! Why not get avid members to compete for prizes, at the same time have higher ranked traders and breeders put up for adoption rare pokemon they'd rather see in the hands of another... hmm... someone respond ninja  

GraphartMinuet

1,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:20 pm
Sparkycc
Negai Boshi

Yeah, if he hasn't been on in 7 months, it doesn't seem likely that he'll ever be on again. To be completly honest, I don't see this guild becoming as active as it may have been in the past (I haven't been a member for long). It would need a lot of hard work and a crew with a captain that is on often and reguraly checks the guild to make it happen. It would be great if someone active bought the guild, but your right, it isn't anyone's to sell but Krishnath's.

I wish I knew what he was up to. He became an official Gaia moderator not too long before the guild died, so I figured he was busy. But he can't really moderate without being online. Who knows?
To tell the truth, for as long as I've been a member, it's never been super active. Right now it's looking more active that it has in a LONG time.
I'm going to go through and do some forum-cleaning and finally fix up the home page when I get some free time this week.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:17 pm
I feel sad whenever a Guild is inactive or going "dead" soon. But I guess I haven't been active myself either.T^T I'd like to revive the Rp section of the Guild but seems that since no one's active at all, I kinda got infected. But I'll try! And anyone's support will be gladly accepted!

Hey Negai! You suddenly left the roleplay, it's kind dead now. If it's not too much, can you clear most of the RPs that are dead? Yeah, including mine. x D I just wanna start fresh! I love that feeling ^^  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Pokemon Unleashed

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items