Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Galleries
Valilja's gallery of stuff.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valilja

Aged Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:42 pm
'Ello.

Just wanted to post some pics of mine here. C:

//Edit: Now they're in chronological order, the top one being the oldest and the bottom one being the newest. :3//

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5

Hope you like 'em. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:07 am
lol, very nice. .3

though on picture 5, I noticed an anatomy issue. Where the leg is placed, her butt wouldn't line up with her torso... >.< Tiss why the entire figure should be drawn and then the clothes atop it. -Idk what you did... but with the way the anatomy is working out, I don't think you did draw the entire figure out first, perhpas the legs/boots were an after thought... like I said I don't know how you drew it-

The other ones... Picture 2 is quite amazing! <3 And I am woundering if you have these is time order... you know newest first, oldest last... As I see several shifts back and forth... It is almost as if the pics 1-3 are oldest to newest, and pics 4-5 are newest to oldest..

^^;; lol, I should shut up now. XD I can ramble when it comes to art. .3  

roseankitty

Valilja

Aged Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:20 am
roseankitty
lol, very nice. .3

though on picture 5, I noticed an anatomy issue. Where the leg is placed, her butt wouldn't line up with her torso... >.< Tiss why the entire figure should be drawn and then the clothes atop it. -Idk what you did... but with the way the anatomy is working out, I don't think you did draw the entire figure out first, perhpas the legs/boots were an after thought... like I said I don't know how you drew it-

The other ones... Picture 2 is quite amazing! <3 And I am woundering if you have these is time order... you know newest first, oldest last... As I see several shifts back and forth... It is almost as if the pics 1-3 are oldest to newest, and pics 4-5 are newest to oldest..

^^;; lol, I should shut up now. XD I can ramble when it comes to art. .3

Yeaaah, you're right about the legs in 5, I was too lazy to figure them out right... I know I should've put some thought into it, but... still... >__>;
Annnd the time order really is quite shifted. XD; *shifts them into the correct order*

Thank you for noticing all these things, I'm really glad that all the people here don't comment only with "OMG THAT'S SOO CUUTE!" or something like that. |D  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:21 am
Nice~ ^.^ I love the shading~!! Especially on #5's eyelids and I like "Roy" as well as #2. On "Roy"...it kinda looks like one arm is buffer than the other...and the shoulder's a little out of place...but I do love the hair~ x3

and on #2...maybe I'm wrong but isn't the orange just a taste too bright for the picture's atmosphere? The detail is gorgeous but the blinding orange just takes your eye away from it...kinda like she's got a popsicle sticking out over there =P

and for #3....I like his hair -w-  

Vapora Star

7,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100

Magezian

Tipsy Raider

8,400 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:23 pm
I really love your style and the shading is very good. My only concern is that when you are doing a specific pose, make sure that it is in proportion. (like the last picture shows a big head) with a small body and the hands seems to be a bit smaller than usual).  
Galleries

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games