Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:26 pm
Steel Sterling
Rigu Ryu

Trek seriously does need a gay character.... *lightbulb* And Riker could be involved with them! *laughs*

Star Trek: The West Wing... Interesting. Here's an idea. I like it. But I like all things Trek, so...

One about people BEFORE they joined Starfleet. Like, when Picard was Captaining the Stargazer... and whatever it was Sisko/Janeway did before they were Captains.

Or, and I like this one, a series about the people at the Starfleet Academy. I think that'd be cool.

As you may remember, Riker dated Soran, whose entire planet's
population is technically androgynous or hermaphrodites, depending
on how you interpret that...so it wouldnt be a stretch at this point.
I doubt Frakes would be keen on it, but who knows?

There was also that episode of DS9 where Dax and the Kahn host nearly had a relationship cuz Kahn was Torias Dax's wife. That was mostly gay. And I think the Trill taboo (that they conveniently ignored later) was supposed to be an analogy to the taboo against homosexuality in modern society.

Kinda like how, in Enterprise, they tried to do an analogy to people infected with HIV when T'pol contracted her mind-meld-transmitted disease. xd rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:41 pm
Two words, Mirror Universe  

Kurzon_Dax

Preator Suran

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:08 pm
I think they should have a series all about the adventures of a Klingon ship. Just like in Keith R.A. DeCandido's Star Trek: IKS Gorkon book series.

P.S. There was a gay character. Lt. Hawk from First Contact. We find out in the ST: Titan book series that he was romantically involved with a male Trill.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:25 pm
The IDEAL star trek:

Q screws up the time-space continuum, so all the captains are alive at the same time, and some of their crew, too......Janeway, Kirk, Picard, Sisko, Riker, Spock, Worf...............so on and so forth, all a bit younger than before, in their early or late twentys or something.

There will be ONE SHIP. There will be PIRATES!!! NINJAS!!! And MUCH ELSE!!! Every episode will delve into a whole new level of awesome. Some episodes they will be able to save certain people that would have normally died.........others, they will be in some sort of odd limbo, and even others, they'll end up in strange new universes never discovered before...........

I think they need more alien species though...............We'll need some more gay characters, too........ rofl rofl  

Andy Magnuseth

Nuri66

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:17 am
Rigu Ryu
Diehard fans we might be, but I've yet to meet a fan who didn't think that "their" show/movie/book couldn't be improved upon. That's why we have fanfic, right? Anyway, I've had conversations with my (sadly few) Trekkie friends, discussing our "ideal" Trek series.

Here's the question, then. If you could redesign Trek, or create a new series, what would you do? Who (or what) would your series be about? Who would you get to be in the starring role(s) if it involved new characters?

I want a movie (or a series is even better!) devoted to... you guessed it- Q. I'm sorry, I'm a crazed fangirl. I can't help it! *laughs* The series would basically be devoted to the escapades of Q... and what he did to fix the results.

The fangirl strikes again!
Yay Q! I like that idea. I would also like to see a series on the Borg.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:31 am
Matiko-san
Personally, I think TOS, TNG, DS9, and VGR were ideal already, but I would've liked to have seen at least 1 regular character that was gay. I mean...come on, in an enlightened world like that, you can't honestly expect me, a gay man, to believe that they've killed off the entire gay population.

Ahh they're was a gay character in Star Trek 8: First Contact, His name was Lt. Rolf or something like that, he was the navigator, i read it in one of the next generation book that took place before the movie, he was dating an Andorian Male.  

trekkie81

Nuri66

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:19 pm
Miki Ishikawa
The IDEAL star trek:

Q screws up the time-space continuum, so all the captains are alive at the same time, and some of their crew, too......Janeway, Kirk, Picard, Sisko, Riker, Spock, Worf...............so on and so forth, all a bit younger than before, in their early or late twentys or something.

There will be ONE SHIP. There will be PIRATES!!! NINJAS!!! And MUCH ELSE!!! Every episode will delve into a whole new level of awesome. Some episodes they will be able to save certain people that would have normally died.........others, they will be in some sort of odd limbo, and even others, they'll end up in strange new universes never discovered before...........

I think they need more alien species though...............We'll need some more gay characters, too........ rofl rofl
Great Idea!!! That would make an interesting show...but didn't Q kinda screw up the time-space continuum in the TNG episode "All Good Things..."? But it would be interesting to see how all those captains get along (or don't) with each other.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:03 am
I've been thinking of this lately.
I think one from the 29th century temperal mechanics department would be interesting.
Traveling into Star Fleet history solving temperal problems natural and unnatural. We'd find find out what happened to the Federation after the series. And also some prequels, hopefully not much though.
We could find out what happened to any character.

I don't know what the perfect cast would be but i would like the following:
-A Q banished to be mortal.
-A Bolian (I just feel like I don't know much about the species.)
-The temperal ship would have a living personality, and a holographic body.
-A descendant of any main character.
-An Okampa, I don't know why but I'm just fascinated with the species.

Well that's all I can think of.  

islandcrim

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas