Reply Writing Discussion
National Novel Writing Month? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SaraDiva728

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:38 pm
It's the sixteenth and I have just barely over 32,000 words right now. My writer's block is persisting and slowing me up, but I am determined. It's strange though because I have story to write but I don't know how to write it. My story is in pieces, too, that only need the bridges built to pull them together. But I'm mentally all out of legos. Oh, well. I think I can turn this around tomorrow. I've got me a game plan (heh, heh, heh!). Thanks for the luck, I'll be using it this week! And I'll cross my fingers in hopes that you can get your story stretched (funny that you mention that because the story idea I ended up using was meant to be a short story[--figures--]).

NaNoWriMo is so awesome heart !!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:39 am
SaraDiva728
It's the sixteenth and I have just barely over 32,000 words right now. My writer's block is persisting and slowing me up, but I am determined. It's strange though because I have story to write but I don't know how to write it. My story is in pieces, too, that only need the bridges built to pull them together. But I'm mentally all out of legos. Oh, well. I think I can turn this around tomorrow. I've got me a game plan (heh, heh, heh!). Thanks for the luck, I'll be using it this week! And I'll cross my fingers in hopes that you can get your story stretched (funny that you mention that because the story idea I ended up using was meant to be a short story[--figures--]).

NaNoWriMo is so awesome heart !!!!!!

YOU GOT THIS. WE ALL GOT THIS. 32k is pretty good. The little purple line that is telling me how much to write is catching up to me. I am still ahead by just a little bit, but I'm just falling. It paused. Haha. Your story is in pieces? Mine is a huge long script. I'm planning to break it into pieces and edit it MAJORLY. It's okay. I hit a writer's block too. It's pretty must affecting me. With exams this week, on top of that, I think I'm doing okay. wink

I agree! NaNoWriMo is the thing that has motivated more than anything recently!  

Joonbong

Joonbong

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:47 am
So ahem... I finished. Somehow. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:57 pm
biggrin I'm so glad that you made it!!! My mom has been needing my help with her business ventures (she wants to reopen her Fitness Center in January), but I've still been hanging in. I still have 10,000 words to go (well, a little less--9 something--but it's closer to 10,000). There's a few days left, but if I pull in some night work then I'll make it, no problem. My story won't be finished by the end of the month though. I haven't even introduced my villain yet! But I have a helluva lot of editing to do too, so It won't be so big once completed, but it's only God's guess on when that'll be. Anyway, my point is that I'm still hanging in here, and I'm still going to make it! wink  

SaraDiva728

Joonbong

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:08 am
Thank you. And I wish you the best of luck! Maybe your story won't be finished, but you have progressed through almost 50,000 words of it in a month. It's still pretty impressive. Good job!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:29 pm
Well... I am a WINNER now!! It looked very bad towards the end because my Corel writing program kept crashing within the last few days. I didn't cry, but I wanted to. It was horrible. I lost a count of over 1,000 words once and my document had stopped saving so I had to copy and paste everything I had onto a fresh document to save it. Awful. But, my words are in now. I will take a break (a very long break), then I'll cut it up into seperate pages and work on it. I need a break, though, because I can no longer spell anymore I'm so tired of tying!  

SaraDiva728

Joonbong

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:20 pm
That sucks, but at least you won~! You see, I use Word and Google Docs so that almost never happens to me lol.
YEAHHHHH WE NEED TO HAVE A PARTY NAO!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:32 pm
Anyone doing NaNoWriMo this year? smile  

Joonbong

Writing Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items