Reply Role Play
persona ~repeats~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arkh_valfan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:25 pm
this rp is based off the shin megami tensei persona ames but it hapens to be this time the shadows can infest and give kids shadow persona so now you have to fight kids of the 22 major arcana to free them from the shadows control but 9 wont be controled.
i will control the day flow,
there will be up to 9 persona users you can choose to be a persona user or a side character to help with support and other means of story.
now the final battle will incidently reset everything with everyone switching around roles meaning people who werent persona users will be and people who were wont or may even become shadow users.
there will be 22 enemies now the unusable arcanna is death for that is the (pharos character) he will always be forcaster never to be in battles ever 7 or 8 days before a full moon he must come in to the character with the fool's bedroom and tells him he might die in a couple of days and to be careful its going to be pretty tasking in theyre own special way (who ever has this has a persona instantly)
you have three phases of post heres how it looks

Morning
(normally filled with school till the afternoon untill summer)
Mid-day
(you have this time when your out of schooln nif u arent in a club or in summer school)
Evening
(you always have this time off but you only have 1 action in this before it gets dark and you have to return to the dorm)
Dark Hour
(you have this time to go to taurtarus and train you can choose to go up a block per full moon has passed theres 25 floors to the first block but if you go through 10 in a row you'll get strong but you'll be sick and have to miss school and everything for three days)

everyone has to wait this is going to be an orderly posting rp if i go then someone goes after me they have to wait till i go again.
now heres how the set up for your char sheet will be

(i will assign special effects in taurtarus like higher item drop or lock down you cant leave till you beat five levels)

normal person
Name:
Arcanna:
personalitie:

persona user
Name:
Arcanna:
Persona name:
personalitie:
persona image:

shadow user
Name:
Arcanna:
persona name: (same as arcanna)

heres the arcanna i will put the person who uses its name next to the arcanna

0-the fool
1-the magician
2-the priestess
3-the empress
4-the emperor
5-the heirophant (priest)
6-the lovers
7-the chariot
8-strength
9-the hermit
10-the fortune
11-justice
12-hanged man (psycho arkh persona user)
13-death
14-temperance
15-the devil
16-the tower
17-the star
18-the moon
19-the sun
20-judgment
21-the world
22-the fool

User Image

POST YOUR PROFILES FIRST AND DONT GO TILL I SAY!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:54 pm
PM ME YOUR PROFILES OR NO ENTRY

Name: Arkh valfan
Arcana: the hanged man
Persona name: genesis
interest: relaxing napping and listening to music
personalitie: layed back and relaxed lazy and indescisive but good to know

persona image:
http://www.rpgamer.com/games/persona/persona4/art/persona47.jpg

player image: http://api.ning.com/files/yaglR4hwLRmefVb4A8loFgnYHi3MEmGKDz68cXKVNq4GWp9tj7ro1rV0eS3ALm8kiskO8cHTuIoKGMHOlWQzilrJUS1a9qRk/anime_guy_2.jpg  

Arkh_valfan

Role Play

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff