Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Arashi V6 Dream's Journal

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitors
View Results

Arashi V6 Dream

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:33 am
My weight has been going up and down since birth I think crying Right now my goal is to loose about 25lbs.

In 2006 I weight about 180. In 2007-2008 I got really sick and used it as a chance to get my weight down. My lowest was 120. Over the past six months my weight has sky rocketed to between 145-150. My goal is to get back down to 120, but I would be happy to be at 130-135 at least.

Problem #1: Due to my work, school, and clinical schedule I don't have a lot of time or energy to exercise. I usually use my treadmill on my days off.
Problem #2: My room mate, who eats like crazy, moved back in with me. Luckily she recently moved out, so I am hoping this will solve my eating issue.

My main focus is getting my eating back into order. Not eating late at night, a bunch of junk, or going out to eat and drink often. These bad habits have multiplied over the last six months.

The past few weeks I have been noticing my pants fitting better, so hopefully I am getting off to a good start!

In this journal I plan to chronicle my eating, and exercising. I usually keep track of what I eat on my iphone. So I can hate myself later when I have a bad day lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:56 pm
Wed, Sept 29.

*Cereal and Milk 213cal.
*Loaded Baked Potato Soup (Hungry Girl Version) 130cal.
*Chicken Rice and Beans 300cal. (home made)
*Rice Crackers 45cal.
*Nuts and Dried Fruit .... no idea how many cal....

Thurs, Sept 30.

*Cereal and Milk 213cal.
*Chicken Rice and Beans 300cal. (home made)
*Spicy Chili Mac 370cal. (home made)
*YoYo Cookie from Publix ... BAD IDEA.. No idea how many cal... crying

I don't count fresh fruits and veggies in my calorie count, in an attempt to encourage me to eat more of it.

Arashi V6 Dream

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sunsway

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:43 pm
Oh, good idea. Maybe you could even try having a salad before your main meal to help fill you up. Actually, I should try that as well. <_<  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:18 am
lol, I am not big into making sides. I never have been >_<; I do LOVE salad though. I normally eat it as my main meal, and add all sorts of fun stuff to it.

I also heard you should have soup before your main meal to fill you up. So I end up just having soup lmao.

Arashi V6 Dream

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Arashi V6 Dream

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:51 am
I totally haven't been keeping up with my journal at all... Mainly because I haven't been keeping up with my diet at all sweatdrop I need to get my act back together crying  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games