Please take your time to read all of this. Thank you.

I have rose from the dead to direct the matter of low activity in this Guild. Like most great guilds on Gaia - this one was comprised of some amazing people who were great Captains during their time here.

However, like it so often does, time has changed things and we've all grown up and started pursuing lives outside of high school, and in some cases, even outside of college.

It's cut back into our time maintaining this guild and keeping it healthy with new posts. I sincerely apologize as a Captain for abandoning this place for so long. I really wish I could stay and keep things going - I really did try for a while there, but my heart lies in other things and I can't bring myself to keep coming back as much as I know I should.

Of course, this statement will have you wonder about the possibility of a new Captain, but as Guild tradition calls - the passing on of Captain is extremely important and isn't easily gained. The qualities we look for in a Captain involve a high amount of activity, literacy, new ideas, problem solving and an overall inspection of the person behind the avatar...another way of saying, we would like to know you very well and for a very long time inside and outside of Gaia before even considering passing on the leadership. (See, I told you it was important s**t.)

It's just not something to be taken lightly because even though we have moved on, we would always like this Guild to remain here for the next generations that pass through.

As long as KoRn is around, we want this Guild around - and even after the end of KoRn, this Guild is to remain.

To us, this goes beyond so much more than just some other Guild. We've worked our asses off perfecting and organizing things to what it is today. Our legacy, history and hundreds of memories have a home here, and I would never want to place this Guild in jeopardy of being destroyed or tarnished in any way, and I think the few people who are reading this understand exactly what I'm talking about.

Personally, I would like to thank the very few who have made efforts in the recent topics. You know who you are, and so do I. All I can ask is if time allows, do what you can around here in my times of absence.

Now, for anyone who checks in and feels that they too have grown away from Gaia or are just looking for someplace new, there is a new, completely active KoRn forum that was born a few months ago in which I participated in for a while.

www.thankyoukorn.com

(Don't worry, this place was not my reason for being gone for so long and lately I haven't even been posting there either.)

I highly recommend you guys invest some time there, it may inspire some new topics here.

In conclusion, times are slow, low activity is to be expected, but a search for a new Captain has begun.

I will try my best to check in and maintain things more during the next few months.

Your Children of the KoRn Captain,
User Image