Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
I can do this... Kk's Journal ((edit)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:01 pm
Day 7 6/27/10

Today was an overall really good day. I felt peppier today, more self-confident, and I talked to way more people. Most likely because I don't like B days at my school. But this day was just very good, I ate healthy for most of the day, and got more exercise.

Breakfast: Nutella with whole wheat toast, a banana, and a glass of milk.

Lunch: A half a piece of cafeteria pizza, salad, milk.

Dinner: Frozen Pizza... 2 slices. Didn't have a choice on that one.

Exercise: half an hour of Wii fit, 20 minutes lifting 10 lb weights and using my exercise band.

I was looking at myself in the mirror, and I noticed a dent on my left side. I think it's a curve ^^ And I noticed my arms are becoming a bit more defined. The Wii also said I lost a pound, instead of telling me I gained weight. I'm glad I can pull off weight gain without starving myself or converting to a strict diet... Homecoming's saturday, I think I might actually go if I can find a dress.

Eating healthier, exercising helps me feel more self confident, I've realized. I'm happier, and I feel a lot better.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:59 pm
I hope your weight isn't what's holding you back from finding a dress and going to homecoming. Never, ever skip out on stuff like that just because you think you're "too fat."  

Munkers

6,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Baddicus B itch

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:05 am
Munkers
I hope your weight isn't what's holding you back from finding a dress and going to homecoming. Never, ever skip out on stuff like that just because you think you're "too fat."
Oh, alright. It was that, and because I don't have a dress ^^"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:55 pm
Day 8 6/28/2010

Breakfast: Nutella on wheat toast and Banana

Lunch: Deli turkey and cheese salad, a bit of lettuce, and fruit gelatin. A cup of milk too.

Dinner: Special K cereal.

Snacks: Banana, Yogurt

Exercise: Wii fit, twenty minutes. Fifteen minutes for exercise band and weight workout.

Baddicus B itch

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Baddicus B itch

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:14 pm
Day ?? 10/7/10

Breakfast: Nutella on wheat toast, milk, coffee.

Lunch: Pizza, Milk.

Dinner: I made a tortilla with few carbs and put cheese, turkey pepperoni, and mushrooms on it, and put it in the oven.

Exercise: None. the 'rents were gone all night, so I couldn't go biking/walking like I have been all this week.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while..... Just been busy (and a bit lazy :/)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:45 pm
Day 18 10/8/10

Today we watched Supersize Me in health. It was insane, and scared me into almost calling off fast food forever. What I really found scary was the surgery and just seeing the man stuff his face... X( So of course, we had to have Mcdonald's tonight...

Breakfast: Lean Pocket, with Milk and a bit of coffee.

Lunch: About a half a hamurger, french fries, and milk. I think I may pack my lunch from now on or ask for a salad...

Dinner: Mcdonalds'. I had a grilled chicken salad, and used about half of the dressing. I ate half of the salad.

Exercise: 45 minute walk.

I am dramatized by that movie. I'm still shuddering... But I learned a lot from it, and I'm going to make better choices, because I do not want my stomach to be stabbed with needles and cut open o.0

Baddicus B itch

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Baddicus B itch

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:12 pm
Day 21 10/11/10

Breakfast: Egg, cheese, and sausage biscuit with milk and coffee

Lunch: Salad with ham, cheese, and tomato, milk

Dinner: Salad- I took ground meat (we had tacos today, so I opted out), a pinch of cheese, ranch, and tomatoes and made one. I drank a glass of chocolate milk.

Snack: Fruit cup

Exercise: Power walking- 32 minutes

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:39 pm
Day 23 10/13/10

Breakfast: Spinach, Artichoke, & Chicken lean pocket with a glass of milk.

Lunch: Salad with ham

Dinner:

Exercise: 25 minutes with exercise band, 10 minutes with ten lb. weights.

Notesz: I'm going to establish a routine. Cardio (running, walking) Every other day, toning the other. So today will be a toning day.
What does shoe size say about your weight? I have a friend who wears a size 11 like me, and she's ~400 lbs. Maybe I just have big feet....
Checked on a website today. I read that my weight is within the healthy range. Barely. I want to get it in the middle.
Also, I'm seeing little bulges in my arms forming. Hope it means I'm doing it right ^^"

Baddicus B itch

Sparkly Sex Symbol

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:56 pm
Shoe size doesn't really say anything about weight, it usually determines height. The larger feet you have, the taller you will be (unless if you injure your knee or foot somehow while in the growing process, then you wont grow as tall because your body is healing). At least, that's what I heard so don't quote me, I'm sure the internet would have useful information.  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff