Submit

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:53 pm
This Village is unoffically a part of the Land of Fire in this guild. Feel free to roleplay here.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:41 pm
In the center of the lesser populated village in the Land of Fire, a dark rift opened. Two figures emerged from it, drawing the attenetion of everyone around. The invisble barrier around the village had been broken, alerting the ninja of an intrusion. "Mobilize the ANBU! Call all Jonin rank to the site of disruption!", a call could be heard.

Inpachi stood cocky as usual. The activation of a ninja squad against them just for their presence greatly fed his huge ego. "That's right! You know whose here! Lets heat things up! Fire release: Dragon Torrent!" Without missing a beat, Inpachi placed his hand to his mouth and began to spew out flames from his mouth at villagers, houses, and everything else in reach. Jinken stood next to him as not to be caught in the flames.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

XXDemonic TwinkieXX
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:37 am
A booming voice is heard from a large building. "Water Dragon Justu!" A large dragon of water rushes towards the flames putting them out causing a lot of steam to form. Kai jumps down and lands in front of Inpachi and Jinken with a serious face but without his Sharingan activated. "You guys will never learn. Jinken you should thank me for sparing your useless life. Now how about both of get out of here?"

((Pain Kai has a lot more skill due to his training before he came.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:56 am
"Hmph. Our fight was meant to gauge your strength. Now that I know how weak you are, I won't have to hold back at all."

"Just as you said Jinken, it was easy to lure him out. You handle him and I'll destroy this village and make it go up in flames!" Inpachi said as he took to the roof tops, giving Jinken the room she would need to fight.

Jinken cracked her knuckles through her gauntlets. "Let's start the show." she said with an evil grin.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

XXDemonic TwinkieXX
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:01 am
Noshiko appears in front of Inpachi with his three tomb sharingan activated. "You aren't going anywhere."
Kai smiles "Chip off the old block. Alright Noshiko lets do this right and take your time."
"But dad."
"They can't beat us saying this wickedly lickety shot spickety spickety split lickety shot."

((Kai will type in bold Noshiko in Italicize))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:36 pm
**Please watch the language...

Jinken took off after the younger boy, deliverign a mix of taijutsu kicks and punches.

In the distance a huge explosion could be heard, along with the screams of villagers. Inpachi was doing his job.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

XXDemonic TwinkieXX
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:45 pm
**I curse but I will watch it and I edited to make it funnier XD

Noshiko reads her movements easily with his new sharingan. Noshiko then raises his arm and one of her moves hit his arm causing a loud boom. "You done?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:48 pm
**Lol wtf?

Jinken proceeded to bring her arm down, greatly increasing her flow of chakra to it and strengthening her efforts.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

XXDemonic TwinkieXX
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:54 pm
Noshiko aura then flows around his body and starts clashing with her punches and kicks. While they are fighting Noshiko says calmly. "If you don't stop I will actually start attacking."
Kai sighs. ''I am going to die in about a hour so I will try to take all the generals down with me."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:33 pm
Jinken broke from her combos and lept high into the air. She came crashing down, "Meteor Strike!" she called as her chakra glew around her fist as she came down.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

XXDemonic TwinkieXX
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:09 pm
Noshiko looks up and smirks drawing his katana. Noshiko then focuses red chakra into his blade and white colored aura as well. He raises it flat easily blocking her move stopping he in her tracks.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:32 pm
Jinken used this as leverage to flip back away from Nishoki and then to charge at him with a chakra charged dynamic punch!  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

XXDemonic TwinkieXX
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:42 am
While Jinken is rushing at him Kai suddenly appears in front of Noshiko and grabs Jinken's fist. Kai then says to Noshiko. "Now you need to continue your journey without me." A large colorful orb of aura forms in Kai's palm, Kai then slams his hand on Noshiko chest causing the aura to flow through him. Kai turns into rose pedals and drifts away. Noshiko cries tears of blood over his father's death. Noshiko looks up noticing he is now grabbing Jinken's hand. Noshiko says in an angry voice "I will kill you!" Noshiko's Mangekeyo Sharingan activates he then preforms Amaterusa.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:33 pm
Jinken's eyes open wide at the sights that take place infront of her. As she feels an immense heat, she is engulfed in the flames of Amaterasu. "Gahhh!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! MASTER!!! " she shrieked.

Bushi answered her call and formed a rift, transporting her to her fortress.

Elsewhere, Inpachi continued to reak havoc on the poor villagers, killing and burning hundreds. "Burn baby! BURN!"  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

XXDemonic TwinkieXX
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:17 am
Noshiko still angry instantly appears in front of Inpachi and a large amount of dark aura forms around his fist he then he opens his palm and the flames suddenly fade away with haste. "You are the reason that my father was killed you b*****d!" Chidori forms in Noshiko's hand and the Chidori suddenly turns into a sword he then swings it at Inpachi.  
Land Of Fire

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games