Welcome to Gaia! ::

~MANGA UNIVERSE~

Back to Guilds

A GUILD FOR ALL MANGA LOVERS!!!!! 

Tags: manga, shojo, shounen, yaoi, fantasy 

Reply CHATTERBOX
What is the funniest thing you've ever read/watched????????? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ouran_otaku

Dangerous Lunatic

6,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:47 pm
Hmmm.... as for anime... I really loved it when Ed offered to "take care of" the fake Elric borthers, by saying he hadn't killed anyone in a while. And in Fruits Basket, when Haru begins attending the same school as Yuki and Kyo. That whole thing, but especially the parts when he takes the president into the bathroom, and when he talks about Yuki in the girl's uniform, and he asks Yuki, "Aww, have my words made you angry?"

As for manga.... I really love in Fruits Basket where they are having the culture fest and Kyo is staring at an onigiri shaped like a cat and wondering, "If I eat this, does it make me a cannibal?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:43 pm
The English dub of Ghost Stories was hilarious. It's really racist, and it pokes fun at religion, though. I've never seen the Japanese dub...  

Xan0nymousbananaX

FunnyLover12

Liberal Risk-Taker

16,090 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:27 pm
heart Hetalia! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:00 pm
the james inflatible boob moment from the pokemon anime that cracks me up so bad and because it was never shown on the american dub but it was shown in the original  

minerva mink 01

Fashionable Genius

Aritia

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:36 pm
yea i agree with all of you on ouran high school host club( they are so many people who agrees with this) and this was the very first anime that started it all
i guess one piece has some funny parts and i also like dramas so i thought hana kimi Japanese version the original was quite a laugh
and fairy tale i guess and a lot more  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:47 am
Ouran Highschool Host Club heart heart heart  

Pester_Lester

Gracious Lunatic

5,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
CHATTERBOX

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items