Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
I'm so tired all the time...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lorelei Yeager

Novice Writer

25,275 Points
  • A Novel Idea 0
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:36 am
I don't know what's wrong with me exercising, or maybe I'm not doing it right, but after I swim and/or walk, I'm always tired. I can barely stay awake after my workout, and when I go home, I often hit the bed and don't wake up until really early in the morning aka 2:00 AM - 3:00 AM EST.

Am I doing something wrong here?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:02 am
I'm not sure, but I don't think that that's a problem. If you've only recently started exercising, your body needs to get used to it. Soon enough you should feel a lot more energetic throughout the day. Have you tried taking a shower right after exercise? That might rejuvinate you. =)

Also, don't forget to eat. If you're doing a lot of aerobic exercise then you need carbs to fuel it, rabbit food isn't going to sustain you.  

Sunsway

Tandahda
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:53 am
A balanced diet is key. Lots of protein, enough carbs and lots of rabbit food (it has a place too).

If you're not used to the level of exercise you're getting that could be a problem, you'll get used to it in a week or two. When I went from sitting around a lot to climbing a 100 foot hill six times a day and running around all the time I thought I was going to die the first week, then I got used to it.

How's your protein intake? Iron? Both of those will make you tired all the time if you're not getting enough.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:07 pm
I agree with what was already said. Give your body a few weeks to adjust, then you will start getting physically stronger. A well rounded diet helps as well, and maybe try taking a womens multivitamin. After a few weeks, you will feel energized and will be able to increase the intensity of your workouts.  

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

Sweetviolenturge

Sparkly Ladykiller

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:18 pm
whenever i run or whatnot i get tired to the point of yawning your body just isnt use to it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:59 pm
That has always been the case with me. After I exercise I am worn out, and all I want to do is nap >_<; I rarely do, I always force myself to get through my day. Even when I am good and exercise regularly it happens to me. It might just be a difference in body types or something =/  

Arashi V6 Dream

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

LOL DROP MY NAME

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:16 am
If you're constantly tired, even prior to exercise, I suggest getting your thyroid tested. I am going to post a thread about something I was recently diagnosed with so read up and get checked.

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games