Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pokemon Kingdom (An RP forum)
˹Ͼ˼σ d ҿ σ ʄ ˹Đ˼ ɾ ɘ а m ƨ[u/c][Do not post!]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think so far?!( 10 best to 1 worst)
View Results

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:28 pm
User Image

---------[OOC]---------[Profiles]---------[Main RP Forum]---------

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:14 am
User Image

= T i t l e P o s t =
= T a b l e o f C o n t e n t s =
= B a c k g r o u n d & H i s t o r y =
= R u l e s & R e g u l a t i o n s =
= C h a r a c t e r s ( N P C s ) =
= T h e W o r l d O f P o k e m o n =
= A c c e p t e d P e o p le & P o s i t i o n s =
= B l a c k / W h i t e L i s t =
= A n n o u n c e m e n t s =
= B a n n e r s =

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:26 am
User Image

XXXXXXIn the year 2010, the global franchise of ‘Pokémon’ was on its way to recession. The once famous brand is now a mere toy of the past, a game that has been left behind with the new coming of more advanced technology. The owners of the company, however, can’t just let their much adored and famed ‘Pokémon’ franchise go to waste. So what is a company on the verge of decline going to do?

Well, go to the dark side of course! (Because they have cookies x 3)

With the money they have gathered, they hire various neurobiologists and nanotechnology to create a virtual reality game that not only lets the mind enter a game, but also the body amongst other things. Despite many errors and sacrifices (at the cost of the lab rats’ lives), the hard work has been met with success.

=======+=======

In the year 2025, the global franchise of ‘Pokémon’ has climbed its way up from the abyss, and into the lime light of success. With the new game console called ‘Code of Dreams’ people can now leave their mundane lives and experience the life of Pokémon, surpassing the reality of 3D Virtual games and leave again. The game console works by transmitting your molecules through space and bringing you in a 3D world in the game that doesn’t feel the same. Just put on the helmet, turn it on, and enter your code! You can customize your avatar, and start your own adventure!

People surge in games stores, in TradeMe, just to get their hands on this marvellous game. But after a while, when people start disappearing, un-answered questions hung in the air. Why are they disappearing? Where do they go? Does it have to do something with the game?

If you’re curious, why don’t you try it? Oh! Lucky you… I have one right here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:31 am
User Image

1.) No Godmoding.
XXXXXXX- Everyone knows this rule. This includes: No auto-hitting, no immortality, no mary and gary-sues, etc. In short, you are not perfect, and it’s an egalitarian society.

2.)Be Literate.
XXXXXXX- This is a Semi-Literate to Literate Roleplay. So I do expect people to know their grammar and check their spelling using Microsoft. Since it is a Semi-Literate RP, I will allow two Paragraphs as a minimum post. You can even decorate your posts!

3.) Follow Gaia ToS and Guild Rules
XXXXXXX- This Roleplay is a mere branch in a giant Tree. So I implore you that you follow all the rules of this Guild and/or Gaia's rules for you. Their raison d'être, is to be followed by the letter.

4.) Be good.
XXXXXXX- There are so many meanings and connotations to what being "good" means, so I'll tell you what it means. It means being respectful to your higher-ups (me and anyone else I appoint) and giving the proper decorum to your peers. If you wanna have disputes, bring it over to PMs. Absolutely no Spamming, no bumping, no flaming, no excessive swearing etc. in the OOC.

5.) How to join
XXXXXXX- Joining is simple. If I invite ya, you get in immediately without having gone through the trouble. But if you want to join, here's what you do: Send me a roleplay sample that needs to be at least the minimum length as stated in the 2nd Law of Rules and Regulations. Then tell me why do you wanna join. Be sincere! Send me the PM with the title "Code: [insertusernamehere]"

Soon after you have joined, you can go on and make your profile. As soon as you finish, please send it to me under the title of "Code: [insertcharacter'sname]" and then we'll get on to correcting any of your mistakes. Note that invited people still have to go through this part of the process.

6.) Activity and Others
XXXXXXX- I know this Guild is almost as inactive as the other ones I've been to, but please if you are going to join, try to keep at least this one Roleplay alive. I should expect at leasr one or two posts per day so as not to lose momentum of the storyline. However, I you are going away for a short or long periods of time, then notify me or whoever I put in charge will be announced in the Announcement section.

7.) Penalties
XXXXXXX- My dear sweet children, if you don't follow what I say, you will be in knee-deep trouble. As in I will throw you in a sand pit of starving kittens with a can of Tune strapped in your neck. Seriously, I mean it. Follow these rules and you will be safe. You have three warnings: First, just a notification. Second, a severe warning and a light punishment (Banishment from the RP for a week) and third is permanent banishment as well as being Black-Listed. Got it? good.

3.) Have fun!
XXXXXXX- Just like the title says, do what it says. I mean it. ^^

P.S: All rules are subject to change if need be.

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:23 pm
User Image

N P C

Aside from the characters in the real world, the virtual reality in the 'Code of Dreams' game console presents us with another set of characters: NPC. Although they don't stand out much, they are still vital to the system's function, and vital for your to complete the game, specially if you are a glitched person. You can also create your own NPCs, but it is up to you to control them. Any other NPC that isn't customized, will be controlled by me or a Mod.

Here's a List of the official ones:

=Officer Jenny=

User Image
Profession: Police - Usually the people who keeps misfits in check.
Personality: Brave, helpful, persevere, serious.
Pokemon Partner: Mainly Growlithe (any other pokemon can do)

=Nurse Joy=

User Image
Profession: Nurse - If you need healing, come to her anytime. Mainly for Pokemon.
Personality: Kind, caring, reliable.
Pokemon Partner: Mainly Chansey (Any other healing pokemon will do)

These are so far some of the crucial NPC as seen in the series. However, there will be some Canon NPC that will be changing as seen when the main character changes Regions every-time. These are:

=Professor Rose=

User Image
Profession: Professor - The Main person that explains everything once you've gotten into the game and hands you your starter pokemon.
Personality: Critical, Sarcastic, loves pokemon deeply.
Pokemon Partner: N/A

NPC Custom

If you want to create your own NPC - Whether it's your cousin, or your family members, here's what you do:

[align=center][size=9][b]NPC name[b]
[img]imghere[/img]
[b]Profession:[b]
[b]Personality:[b]
[b]Pokemon Partner/Team: [b][/size][/align]

Just follow the template, and the NPC examples above and then send it to me with the title "Code: [NPC's name]" and I'll put it up in this list. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:30 pm
User Image  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Pokemon Kingdom (An RP forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers