Reply 27. ✿ - - - Girls
Changing for PE during Monthly? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Tatum

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:43 am
Don't be nervous! There is nothing to worry about. I don't think the other girls will pay attention. Even if they do, it's completely normal.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:55 pm
Good Lord, girl!
I doubt girls are looking...most of them are too busy hiding from you!

I'm jealous about the swimming for PE!
Anyway, tampons are super easy.
I was a competitive swimmer as a kid and wasn't taking off a week for my period.
So, if you do the tampon route, buy the smallest you can find and read the directions.
The directions are horrendously embarrassing and ever so slightly scary to read, but they do help and can be better than talking to your mum.
They even have diagrams.
Remember, though, if you don't get it set in just right, it'll hurt a bit, just take a deep breath and pull it back out.
Then try again.
However, if you don't want to, just don't, but some women prefer tampons with a pantyliner to big bulky pads.

Changing is easy in a group, too.
Wear a long tee or bring in a towel to wrap around yourself.
You can shimmy in and out of your clothes under a towel.
After swimming, just wrap your towel around yourself, hold in place and shimmy out of your suit.
Then, slide your underwear on and put your bra on over your towel and slide your towel out from underneath and, if you want, pull your shirt on over the towel and bra for extra coverage!

Good luck, girl!

EDIT: I forgot to mention, some tips for protecting your hair from chlorine.
If you wet your hair completely before you get in the pool, the chlorine is less likely to soak into the hair.
Also, after you get out of the pool, you need to rinse your hair and your suit immediately.
Just shower with a bit of shampoo before you take your suit off...this also means it's easier to shower with a bunch of other girls!  

Aachren

reshi xx

Tipsy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:23 am
Well, I always wear a long shirt for my PE shirt, because we don't have uniforms. And so when I change it covers my underwear because I change my shirt first, then my pants. And, you can't see the pad!

And I don't use tampons, either. But we don't swim. So I don't have any advice for that, sorry.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:17 am
You could wear tampons...

But trust me, most girls won't say anything (unless their either totally clueless or have never even heard about menstruating). A bunch of girls probably wear pads with wings. I know back when I had gym, we were too busy chatting during dress-out that we didn't even notice what color underwear the other person had on.  

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

Cold Oktober

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:41 pm
don't worry, many girls will be in your situation. if you get a locker by your friends, you can talk to them as you change to draw attention away from that area. if you're really uncomfortable, face your locker and change. or, sit on the bench and try to change. don't worry, i'm sure none of the girls will be looking for anything like that, anyway.
as for the swimming, your flow actually slows and stops due to the water pressure in the pool. unless, of course, you have an exceptionally heavy flow. when i did swimming, girls were given 4 days of the 6 weeks of swimming as "personal days". however, they had to be consecutive and you still had to dress in your regular pe uniform rather than a swimsuit. you also only got half credit. if you have been diagnosed with a heavy flow, get your doctor to write up a quick note and give it to your teacher when swimming starts/you get your period during swim.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:00 pm
xD I haven't check this post for a while and there are more posts! Thanks everyone!
Still a little freaked out for when i start swimming...and I think it's 3 or 5 weeks long...

THANKS A LOT!! ^^  

Huntress_Lena

rcatgurl

Lonely Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:19 pm
they won't look. if they do then say "Why you looking?"

thanks for the tips  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:00 pm
So what if they look? If they are selling pads with the wings then you aren't the only person buying them. Heck I buy them and wear them to pe just for the heck of it, no one really cares. (I really do, just to be prepared) But anyways if its only girls that are going to be seeing it shouldnt matter. Someone comments on it bla bla. Yeah thats a pad down there. Then turn away and continue on.  

The White Lily

Welcoming Sophomore

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Citizen 200
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers