Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dream a Little Dream

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. Offers a friendly environment and fun for everyone. 

Tags: Friends, Dreams, Chatterbox, Roleplay, Peace 

Reply Dream a Little Dream
Ideas to make the guild better? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahlys

Gracious Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:28 pm
general gaia profile help????
agony aunt page????
Stufff like that
SO THAT I WONT BE BUGGED BY STUFF LIKE THAT!!! rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

XD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:12 pm
Alicea-Rose
general gaia profile help????
agony aunt page????
Stufff like that
SO THAT I WONT BE BUGGED BY STUFF LIKE THAT!!! rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

XD

Gain help

right here dear.

just make a new topic, ask for help, and we all will help you as much as we can.  

Coleikins
Captain

AngelBrand

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:10 pm
i think the arch members is a great idea. if we could have at least one person online at all time to update, offer help, ect... im online alot so i can put my hand up. but either way would be good. can work in shifts etc..  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:48 pm
AngelBrand
i think the arch members is a great idea. if we could have at least one person online at all time to update, offer help, ect... im online alot so i can put my hand up. but either way would be good. can work in shifts etc..[/quote

That'd be great, you'd be a perfect crew member. Since you are [somewhat] new, you cannot be promoted, but once you get active and known, you'll be.

its_a_new_day
Crew

Sammmmmmmer

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:36 pm
<3
(1) Maybe select the active members who have a potential to handle the guild and make them Crews.
(2) Remove the members who aren't posting for almost a MONTH, but ask them the reason first and give them a warning for it.
(3) Set Rules Strictly.
(4) A weekly update about the guild. (It can be a comic, announcement, news, etc.)
(5) Get-to-know everyone. :]

That's all my ideas, I can edit this post if I have more ideas. <3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:42 pm
I'd like a general video game subforum. We have one for Gaia games, but none for other games.
I don't really know the guild much yet, so I don't know how many gamers we have here, but I'd like it.  

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Cant I Even Dream

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:13 pm
I'm not sure if this post goes in this topic or the contest one but,I think you should hold a quiz every month that has to do with that month.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:57 am
we need more members!!  

Lets_Save_The_Earth

The Gleekster

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:00 pm
kelly+poop wahmbulance wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:41 pm
Nonsense -v-
<3
(1) Maybe select the active members who have a potential to handle the guild and make them Crews.
(2) Remove the members who aren't posting for almost a MONTH, but ask them the reason first and give them a warning for it.
(3) Set Rules Strictly.
(4) A weekly update about the guild. (It can be a comic, announcement, news, etc.)
(5) Get-to-know everyone. :]

That's all my ideas, I can edit this post if I have more ideas. <3

Number 2 on this list I've seen done before. It has backfired in every case that it has been applied. In one case, I even saw someone with the highest post count in the guilds history. Banned under one of those purges.

Number 1 on this list is already a practice in this guild.

Number 5 is deceptively hard to pull off. The regular contests like the guild is running now. Along with all of the activity is accomplishing this for now.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Dream a Little Dream

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas