Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you skank?
  yes
  no (wait, WHAT?)
View Results

hunter777

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:47 pm
i go backwards kicking my legs in the opposite direction.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Skavo

Dapper Dabbler

Kingshortpants

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:00 pm
When I first started skanking I guess I only did it one way but that was so many years ago now it really depends on the band playing, the song that there playing, in song I change it up, what evers appropriate for the music.

I love a brake down I dont like to compete but I love the lil dance offs where every one gets into it and I definatly show my stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:26 am
if someone starts moshing while others are skanking, I'll just throw my 6'6" 200lbs body right into them, most of the time takes care of them  

Iggy Celtic

Indierockska

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:17 pm
Operation Iggy
if someone starts moshing while others are skanking, I'll just throw my 6'6" 200lbs body right into them, most of the time takes care of them

ahah
ihate when people mosh whille skanking. totally ruins it. people always get pushed into the stage. and i get elbowed in the face...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:57 pm
Indierockska
Operation Iggy

ahah
ihate when people mosh whille skanking. totally ruins it. people always get pushed into the stage. and i get elbowed in the face...

Yea, sometimes I mosh if I'm going to a friend's punk band's concerts, otherwise I prevent people from moshing into people that don't want to be  

Iggy Celtic

eUAjwe4K

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:20 am
Sometimes I do the chick skank. I kick my legs but not too hard and swing my hands with them flattened out. Like the chick in the one of the LGB music videos. I forgot what song.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:14 pm
I have a bit of a thrashy skank xd  

Caley Fawks

xApplexCorex

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:35 pm
I'm still a beginner and I just cant remember how I do it but I know I bend my arms when I do it.

My friend thinks she can skank but all she does is skip(She also thinks she can hard-core dance but all she does it twirl in a a cirlce..-_-)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:24 pm
Operation Iggy

Ahaha.. I wish someone would do that at the shows I go to.  

a white shadow

Kingshortpants

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:37 pm
a white shadow
Operation Iggy

Ahaha.. I wish someone would do that at the shows I go to.
Its your job to do it. Kids who start pits at ska shows genarly are to wimpy to go into a real pit so they start with peaceful kids trying to dance You hit them back they run away.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:55 pm
There's no such thing as a ska show in Delaware. The closest I've ever seen is local dub/techno DJ @boy spinning Sublime at a local show. And when skanking I usually kick my right foot out to the left as I throw out my left fist to the right, and vice-versa.  

Rasta Jon

Tux the Pengwin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:17 pm
Rasta Jon
There's no such thing as a ska show in Delaware. The closest I've ever seen is local dub/techno DJ @boy spinning Sublime at a local show. And when skanking I usually kick my right foot out to the left as I throw out my left fist to the right, and vice-versa.

Pretty much what I do.

Only I'm really sloppy and all over the place. cool  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas