Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:29 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Lita: She smiled and kissed him

Crystal Moon turned as her ears picked up on something before heading in a different direction

Leo: He gently kissed her back.

Lita: She pulled back with a smirk. "So what do you want to do my king?"

Michelle continued heading in the direction, her ears picking up clearly the sound of screams

Leo: he smiled and stepped back to take a bow. "I do believe that you are the main ruler so it would be up to you, My Queen, to decide." he said with a smirk as he continued to bow.

Lita: "So true but since we rule as equals, I thought it fair to get your opinion." She bowed as well, her feet positioned as if she were to prepared to turn and run

As Michelle neared the scene where she heard the screams from, she saw what appeared to be a portal

Leo: "And I have a feeling you're getting ready to run." he said with a chuckle as he watched her closely.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:42 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Lita: She smiled and kissed him

Crystal Moon turned as her ears picked up on something before heading in a different direction

Leo: He gently kissed her back.

Michelle continued heading in the direction, her ears picking up clearly the sound of screams

Leo: he smiled and stepped back to take a bow. "I do believe that you are the main ruler so it would be up to you, My Queen, to decide." he said with a smirk as he continued to bow.

Lita: "So true but since we rule as equals, I thought it fair to get your opinion." She bowed as well, her feet positioned as if she were to prepared to turn and run

As Michelle neared the scene where she heard the screams from, she saw what appeared to be a portal

Leo: "And I have a feeling you're getting ready to run." he said with a chuckle as he watched her closely.

Lita: "Ever the observant one Hamato." She smirked. "Let's see if you're just as good as keeping up." She grinned as she turned and took off.  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:51 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Lita: "Ever the observant one Hamato." She smirked. "Let's see if you're just as good as keeping up." She grinned as she turned and took off.

Leo: He raised a brow ridge, then took off after her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:39 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Lita: She giggled as she started taking to nearby roofs

Michelle got closer to the portal, her ears twitching to the sound of screams coming through it. She looked around before jumping in  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:44 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Lita: She giggled as she started taking to nearby roofs

Michelle got closer to the portal, her ears twitching to the sound of screams coming through it. She looked around before jumping in

Leo: Grinning he continued to chase her, purposely staying just a couple of paces behind her, letting her think she was staying away just out of his reach.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:32 pm
The portal didn't take Michelle precisely to the destination. Instead she floated through a sort of limbo area that was empty mostly  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:41 pm
Many months later, Michelle finally returns to her world, highly pissed. The Xena she had grown up hearing stories about from Rini, had become an absolute maniacal twisted b***h in her opinion. Michelle had followed both Xena and the other Raphael she had met into yet another version of their worlds. One where Xena and herself weren't born, Rini was barely a baby and other things were different.

She had watched as Xena had toyed with the people of that world, watched as Xena had trapped them in deadly traps intending to kill them. Watched as Xena's actions triggered an old enemy of her grandmother, Neo Queen Serenity, to appear.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:47 pm
This old enemy, Snow Princess Kaguya, zeroed right in on the young heart of Michael Chiba. The boy born of special circumstances that Michelle knew would grow up to be her father. However, in the end it turned out that it would not be. Kaguya's magic had ripped the life from young Michael to the point, that it killed him in all the worlds.

Michelle in turn had almost ceased not to be, if it wasn't from a twist of fate that she later learned had been due to Rini in her home world begging Sailor Pluto to protect her. The way this was done was that Michelle had in turn become Rini's daughter.  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash