Welcome to Gaia! ::

les/bii paradise

Back to Guilds

girls only 

Tags: lesbian/bi, girls only, yuri, Friends 

Reply les/bi paradise
i want to know just what dose it mean to you to be bi/lez Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:22 pm
ok I'm 22 years old and I'm a lesbian and I haven't told my parents I'm afraid of telling them fearing I would be thrown out or I wouldn't be able to see my girlfriend again. I dated only one boy and I didn't really feel comfortable being with him. I feel more comfortable when I am with other girls that are just like me and accept gays. I live in Tahoe, CA. I have kissed a girl (AlphonsextansyxElric) and I loved it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:22 pm
I'm 17, lesbian and i came out to my friends and family last year. and they all took it pretty well. biggrin
i was straight til i was about... 13 i think. i realized that i was attracted to girls as well.. so then i was bi. i had a gf at 15. but it didn't work out because she was butch and i'm more of the "dominant" kind, so we clashed alot. we broke up, but friends now. then i got a bf.. which was when i realized i liked girls only. he basically gave me every reason to hate guys. Lol xd
plus i was thinking about girls alot.. so i ended it with him and was officially lesbian. it felt so right. haha.
so when i told my family, they weren't surprised. Lol yeah it was hard telling them, but i felt better afterwards 3nodding those of you who are afraid.. it's understandable, but just be yourself. no need to hide it. if people hate ya for it, then that's their problem isn't it? =P
i'm currently single, and if you want to talk pm me if ya like =) check out my profile if you wanna know what i look like too.
~NicNic ^_^

BlueKleptoKnight

Rin Loveless

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:16 pm
I'm Rin, and I'm a 17 year old lesbian. I haven't officially come out yet, but I have select people who know and are cool with it. I even had a talk with my mom about it, and she just wanted me to know that it can be lonely. I've also had to come out a little because one girl I know who's also bi tends to leak it in mixed company--I've wanted to absolutely kill her and throw away the pieces for it, but nothing bad has happened so far... stare

I've pretty much been a lesbian since I was in fifth grade. It's really weird to think about, but that's when i first had any feelings like that, even if I didn't know what they were yet. My class had a student teacher for a while, and I found myself really infatuated with her. heart

I've also had boys like me, but I've always kinda felt repulsed by it, which really surprised me when it happened for the first time because I'd never seen that side of myself until my freshman year in high school. Now I've acknowledged myself as lesbian, though I try to stay off the subject around other people.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:23 pm
Rin Loveless
I'm Rin, and I'm a 17 year old lesbian. I haven't officially come out yet, but I have select people who know and are cool with it. I even had a talk with my mom about it, and she just wanted me to know that it can be lonely. I've also had to come out a little because one girl I know who's also bi tends to leak it in mixed company--I've wanted to absolutely kill her and throw away the pieces for it, but nothing bad has happened so far... stare

I've pretty much been a lesbian since I was in fifth grade. It's really weird to think about, but that's when i first had any feelings like that, even if I didn't know what they were yet. My class had a student teacher for a while, and I found myself really infatuated with her. heart

I've also had boys like me, but I've always kinda felt repulsed by it, which really surprised me when it happened for the first time because I'd never seen that side of myself until my freshman year in high school. Now I've acknowledged myself as lesbian, though I try to stay off the subject around other people.

I have that feeling sometimes too, I know people who are rather flamboyant about themselves being bi, but I just don't feel comfortable saying I'm bi as well, due to the fact that people here, no matter what orientation they are, are just plain evil here.
Well, maybe not evil, but kinda aggravating.
Then I tell a guy that I'm bi and all of a sudden he's all over me as an object as opposed to a human being D:  

Emmi Heldt

Quotable Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rin Loveless

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:49 am
Omg, that's awful! How rude!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:14 pm
Rin Loveless
Omg, that's awful! How rude!

I never get to hit on the pretty girls or flirt with them because my gaydar is broken.
When I find out about it, or when they tell me they're (bi/les) I feel like I'm not truly genuine or I'm copying them by saying that I am too.
I just kinda feels awkward in a place that kinda hates you because you're weird :  

Emmi Heldt

Quotable Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:11 pm
Well I'm 19 and Ive know I was gay since 8th grade. I wish I knew sooner to avoid the man dating, but oh well. I'm currently taken as of yesterday actually :3 but if anyone wants to just talk or something id be happy to.  
les/bi paradise

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff