Lonely Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:26 am
Ninja Name: Keitori Tenchi
Village From: Rain. Moved from Sand
Specialty in: Taijutsu, Ninjutsu is pretty good too.
Bloodline:
Other: Keitori's favourite foods are cake and mochi. Her hobbies are reading and drawing.
Bio: Keitori is a tough fighter and does not give up easily. She has a large katana that she always carries around, and is her usual fighting style. It takes a while for her to trust anyone, but once she does, she'll defend them with her life. Her only living relative is her older brother, who disappeared shortly after her parents died. He is known to sneak into the village to see her, but only rarely and for a short period of time, the the reason why is unclear. Keitori is often found reading or drawing, the two things she claims to love doing the most. She usually prefers to be alone, talking and muttering to herself occansionly. Anyone who knew her in The Hidden Sand Village says that she was "a strange child, often withdrawing herself from others and continously heard talking to herself". Rumors spread that she killed her parents and her older sister. Whether this is true or not is unknown. Her brother did say that a child of such a young age would be unable to kill anyone, let alone two strong shinobi. Another possible reason of her withdrawal from others is to do with her parents death. It is believed that she either killed her own parents or was forced to watch them die. Despite this, whenever she is around other people she appears happy and energetic. What ever really goes on inside her mind is unkown.
What you hope to achieve: Become a strong kunoichi.
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:15 am
i like it, i would throw a swift release for kg, but as a kunoichi she looks good you and your friend should be put in the same squad  

Meat Vegetable

XXDemonic TwinkieXX
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:17 am
Nezul
i like it, i would throw a swift release for kg, but as a kunoichi she looks good you and your friend should be put in the same squad

Nezul she is already in my squad ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:20 am
XXDemonic TwinkieXX
Nezul

nvm or is she hm confused  

XXDemonic TwinkieXX
Captain

Archangel Forever

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:18 am
why is her rank a genin? all new people must start out as a academy student? If there is a reason why for every new member that has the rank of genin and above VC and Captains only must be given a valid and understandable reason and must post the reason in the RPERS profile comments so that everyone now knows why.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:06 pm
Archangel Forever
why is her rank a genin? all new people must start out as a academy student? If there is a reason why for every new member that has the rank of genin and above VC and Captains only must be given a valid and understandable reason and must post the reason in the RPERS profile comments so that everyone now knows why.

i was already in a squad, but i thought i might aswell make a rp profile. (i forgot to sweatdrop )  

emptyandroid

Lonely Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • PvP 200

emptyandroid

Lonely Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:09 pm
XXDemonic TwinkieXX
XXDemonic TwinkieXX
Nezul

nvm or is she hm confused

i am in your class.... can you post please? its kinda boring....  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:33 am
Konan_Angel_Of_The_Rain
Archangel Forever

i was already in a squad, but i thought i might aswell make a rp profile. (i forgot to sweatdrop )

NO ONE NOTICED YOU DIDNT HAVE A PROFILE!!!! aaannnddd yeah... i tottally didn't notice the gennin part sweatdrop  

Meat Vegetable

XXDemonic TwinkieXX
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:44 pm
Nezul
Konan_Angel_Of_The_Rain
Archangel Forever

NO ONE NOTICED YOU DIDNT HAVE A PROFILE!!!! aaannnddd yeah... i tottally didn't notice the gennin part sweatdrop

STOP YELLING YOU ARE STRESSING ME OUT!  
Recycle Bin

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff