Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Slim by second semester (god damn it!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tandahda
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:04 pm
Since the weekend I've been eating well, and exercising a bunch. I'm feeling pretty good.

The scale said 161 when I hopped on this morning and I'm feeling really positive, like this is the month I'll go below 160.

If for no other reason than that eating is a pain in the a** right now. I just got my lip pierced (After 10 years of wanting to) kind of on a whim... but only kind of seeing as I've always wanted it.

However. I have to rinse my mouth out with saline solution after I eat, and also eating is a pain in my a**.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:02 pm
162.0 today. That's technically a gain, but not of much because the last time it said 161, it was like 161.8 or something.

My week is going to look like this I think.

Monday:
Bike to school in the morning, Walk up stairs to class. Walk down stairs to work, work, Walk up stairs to class. Bike home.

Tuesday:
School in morning and afternoon, possibly gym?

Wednesday:
School in morning, possibly hooping?

Thursday:
Same as Tuesday: Yoga

Friday:
Hopefully gym, but maybe not.

Saturday:
?

Sunday:
?  

Tandahda
Crew

Tandahda
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:03 pm
Ok. Bad day yesterday, good day today. Evens out? A little I suppose.

._.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:41 am
Bad days are okay. Chances are they were bad because you needed something in your diet. (Unless it was a bad day in another way, in which case I hope everything's all right..) I think of bad days as metabolic resets; one day can't ruin everything, just get back in the saddle!  

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Tandahda
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:02 pm
I broke the dreaded 160 barrier. HAPPY DAY!

I mean... it is 159.6... but STILL. I haven't seen that number probably since I was 15 or something. Probably even longer.

Its funny. I remember being 17 or so and getting to 165 and thinking that I was very pleased with that.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:05 pm
Congrats on getting to the 150s! You've really shown a lot of tenacity, and seeing where it leads is very inspiring in times of struggle. As for the pattern of doing really well in the morning and afternoon and overeating at night, I've found that drinking more water (or diet green tea or light lemonade) throughout the day helps avoid hunger later. Also, maybe it would be a good idea to save some calories for after exercise?  

Euthanasia Phase

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces