Will you help me???
  Yes
  No
  Got gold?
View Results

Unicorn Lady 2

Romantic Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:04 am
How do I put a direct link to my tank on here? How about a tank analyzer? Any help will be greatly appreciated!! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:48 am
Here are your two links to your tank.
tank analyzer / direct link to tank

Here is all the text. To get this to work, put a [ in front and a ] at the end. Yes this is a 122 link that IE browsers can use to Booty Grab. heart

url=http://absol.site88.net/gtools/glowTime.php?id=2652427&GMT=-7] tank analyzer / direct link to tank[/url

(If someone else would like to use this, you just need to replace the two id=2652427 numbers with your tank's id numbers. And the tank/17278420 number with yours. Your easiest way to find these numbers is to go to one of your own posts. Click on "Visit My Aquarium". A pop up comes up. It should look like this at the top "http://www.gaiaonline.com/tank/17278420/?userEnvironmentId=2652427&gsiUrl..." . You need the number after tank/ and the number after EnviromentId= . In the text above replace the numbers where they belong. Remember to [ ] it so that it works. 3nodding )

I put mine in my signature, but you could save it in a word document and copy it into your posts. I'm sure there are other ways to do this, but I sorta stick to easy stuff. heart

Purtie
Crew

Obsessive Elder

Unicorn Lady 2

Romantic Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:15 pm
Thanks Purtie!!! heart  
CHATTERBOX

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers