Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations
Fanfiction request: Could Earn Gold.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Naruto Yaoi Pairing
  KisaIta
  SasuNaru or NaruSasu
  NejiGaar or GaarNeji
  KakaIru
  SasoDei
  KakuHida
  GaarNaru
  ItaSasu
  Other
View Results

Deidara Art Is A Bang

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:36 pm
I have a request. Ive been reading ALOT of Naruto yaoi fanfiction and have basically cleaned FF.Net dry. Im asking is there any good Naruto yaoi fics that you could recamend? i mean GOOD. Few grammical errors, mature sense of writing (i dont mean sex, i mean like an adult or someone who knows what their doing is writing. not a someone with no sense of good liturature).
If anyone could help itll be appreciated.
Some authors ive already read are Master of Rebbels, jelp, ivymoon, and CloudNineKitty. heart

Im even up to offering gold if teh fics REALLY good, and i havnt already read it. And my standards arn't THAT high so goo luck.

Pairings:
Kisaita (this will earn you a good few thousand IF its long. But chances are ive read all these. theres so few.)
SasuNaru

Thanx for any help! ^_)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:00 pm
I kind of feel that Sasuke and Naruto don't really match up for relationships. I just feel that Gaara and Naruto make so much more sense. They have way more in common in both their afflictions and in childhoods. So they would share both understanding and compassion between the two of them. They also have ways in which they help eachother - Naruto's more opptimistic, so it would uplift and support Gaara, but Gaara's experience with betrayal would make it help protect Naruto and him better. To sum up - I feel they have a better shot than others. whee  

bubblegumandblood

Ruthless Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:25 pm
Hm....I like to write. I could use a good project. Would you like me to write a SasuxNaru fanfic for you? Will write for gold...if you like the fanfic, that is.  
[The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games