Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [27]~ Sociality&Advices ~
I'M QUITE PISSED OFF!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Social Rumor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:20 pm
User Image

My in-laws went out of town, yesterday. My fiancee, his brother, his fiancee and I usually stay there. The in-laws bought food for everyone, EVERYONE. We'd started staying at my house, because dealing with the brother and sis-in-law is getting quite annoying, because she's still VERY immature, annoying, ect. Well, they had invited us over to play poker, and stay the night. We did, because it was just one night, no big deal. Today, we get a text from him saying that we need to replace a whole box of corn dogs and hot pockets because we "ate all of them." Which isn't true, because my fiancee COMBINED had 4, and I had A hot pocket. Then, his mother starts calling him, and texting him, saying that it needs to be replaced, saying that both of us are saying different things and she thinks we're lying. Mind you, they've come into our bathroom, and made it their own, knocking all the stuff out of the baskets they were in to the floor, putting her stuff all over my bathroom, she's even gotten ball-sy enough to leave her PEE STRAINER (she had a kidney stone) on the sink, around the toilet, pretty much anywhere but the TRASH CAN, where it belongs. She's stolen my make-up, ripped out a page from my Cosmo, and she's just generally a b***h. I don't know what to do without involving violence, so advice anyone? Please?

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:28 pm
hmm so they are living with you or what? Because you said its your bathroom.  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
[27]~ Sociality&Advices ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items