Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Hannah's Weight Losing Journal

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxPuRpLe_CaRrOtzXx

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:47 am
you should know i weigh 149 pounds last time I checked.I am 13 but I feel its not the aproppriate weight for my age.

11:46 8/18/2010

Going to get in excersing clothes and put on tennis shoes gonna go run laps in my backyard.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:02 am
welcome! have fun & good luck with your weightloss efforts smile

pinkcatminht

XxPuRpLe_CaRrOtzXx

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:49 am
thx ;D

1:46 8/18/2010

After running laps I went to go excersise on my front porch and Im deadly alergic to bees so I saw a huge wasp and ran inside screaming like a little girl xD not my point I came indside to writ e down my progress for today so far hopfully tonight me and my mum will take a long walk that way it wont be to hot.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:24 pm
Can I ask how tall you are?  

pigeonsoup

XxPuRpLe_CaRrOtzXx

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:48 pm
I think I would be 4 foot something Im the shortest of my kind (my friends)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:03 pm
Wow! Someone shorter than me. Well don't push your weight loss too hard, because you won't know if you're fully grown or are gonna have a growth spurt in the next couple of years. So at that point, things could ust even out and you'd be a really nice weight. So don't take it too terribly seriously. Just stay healthy and fit and if pounds drop, then so be it!

And I know peer pressure may be a factor too, because it was for me since I was like... 10 or 11 years old. But remember none of the people who make fun of others are any better than the people they make fun of. At that age, people really only make fun of the things that mirror their own issues. If someone calls you fat, they probably have a fear of being seen as not thin enough. If someone calls you ugly it's probably because they aren't comfortable with their own appearance. So never take it personally, ever.
That's assuming you ever get made fun of, but if not, still remember it and pass it on to anyone who gets made fun of that you know. 3nodding  

pigeonsoup

XxPuRpLe_CaRrOtzXx

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:45 am
Okie will do ;D

7:41 AM
8/20/2010

Open house tonight huge school and Ill be running every where my health and loss of weight is going to increase now that Im going back to school.Mom said I cant go outside well that doesnt stop me ;D  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:05 am
12:05 PM

Was told to take a Slim fast in the morning and one late night and a meal in the mid day woot helthy hannah here I come!  

XxPuRpLe_CaRrOtzXx

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out