Roleplay Discussion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:30 am
Discuss the role playing with other members. Who knows what you might come up with?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:57 am
@meanwolfs: I think how it works is there is a party or event going on and the losing hand has to 'capture' the bet from the winning hand, while fighting to distract/defeat the winning hand. the winning hand tries to keep them from getting the bet. The losing hand doesnt necessarily have to kill the other hand, just weaken so they can take the bet . whichever hand loses is punished by the dealer even if its his own hand. ta da!!  

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:37 pm
Sora Nightwhisper
@meanwolfs: I think how it works is there is a party or event going on and the losing hand has to 'capture' the bet from the winning hand, while fighting to distract/defeat the winning hand. the winning hand tries to keep them from getting the bet. The losing hand doesnt necessarily have to kill the other hand, just weaken so they can take the bet . whichever hand loses is punished by the dealer even if its his own hand. ta da!!

@ Sora K i set up the rules of a mission (Yes there are rules stare ) and how it works in the sub form "Mission One" in the announcement  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:32 am
Yay!!!

@Socks: your on a totally different 'page' than everyone else lol...o.O just too be clear Crimzon is in her room. Aster and Sindri are in the living room. Haku is in the kitchen. Jem is somewhere upstairs. And right now Jack is in the living room?  

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

Zheit Bramblelark

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:59 am
Fighting soon in mission one or is that still on hold?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:11 am
@Amber:They're on there way as far as I know...? School started for me and Nysha so things slowed down. Sorry sweatdrop  

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

OOC Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces