fishez
  tacoez
  ramenez
  hamburgerez
View Results

Razik Sohma

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:05 am
Not many people know each other In the guild And all I've really gathered is hidden arc likes monkeys soooo ... introduce yourself here.
I'm Razik (not real name) I'm 15 and into RPG's, anime, manga, y'know normal people stuff. favorite pastimes include slacking, lazing, sleeping, staring into space, and other unimportant outdoor activitys.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:11 am
And I'm Hidden Arc. Unluckily though, there are a lot more things that are actually needed to be learned about me other then me liking monkeys a lot. *evil grin*  

Reglare Excile
Vice Captain

Friendly Warlord

Razik Sohma

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:19 am
Yeah I know. I haven't got the chance to really MEET anyone here so I posted this thread.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:15 am
User Image

hmm. . Im new here. . nice to meet you Razik im Chiobitz(but you already know that lols) call me Chi or Riku.

Likes confused uhh Food lol, Zomg! 3nodding
Dislikes confused uhh OVERLY SUPPERTASTIC NOOBSSS who ask for items. scream

User Image

Chasbit

Questionable Seraph

Sanguisrubens Ovis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:54 am
dislike:sickness(it's coming-.-"), the sun, your mother,blub...blub dunno more yet....if you want to know something ask me.
mhh...like: Metal, Sheeps(<---black sheep XD,you would say that to if you see me)
Asian Things, like shamisen, some asian food, animes and mangas of course smile and....again ask if you want to know something dramallama  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:47 am
Hi! My user name is Scarlet Dierge. (you can call me scarlet for short) I like, Dubbed anime (I can't stand reading sub titles... they take from the watching. If I wanted to read, I would get a manga!) I love Tsubasa. Acually, I love almost all of clamps creations! I like extreme sports ie: Surfing, snow boarding, rock climbing, ectera... I hate being a noob... need to charge up more! scream I'm a fire cracker. If someone picks a fight, I'm gonna beat 'em up XD (I dot into alot of trouble with the preps at school) It's not because im violent, its because I hate being talked down on by idiots. ie; Cheer leaders. I'm outgoing and ready for anything!  

Scarlet Dierge

3,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
  • Full closet 200

Ayame Mizuiro

Feline Hellhound

8,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:24 am
Hello, I am Naito (not real name) I have just recently joined this Guild. ^^ Nice to meet everyone and i hope i can give a good effort as a memeber.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:06 am
Hi there Razik! Nice to meet ya! You can call me Zet. I'm a fan of dueling and the Final Fantasy series (just like anyone else here xD). I love listening to alternative rock, writing poetry, and daydreaming. 3nodding  

zetricky

7,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

ebattleon

8,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:05 am
Hi I'm ebattleon and with just 11 days under my belt I'm a real neophyte... smile
I like the the Community here at Gaia probably one of the most "noob" tolerant site there is.

I hate the term "noob" because we all have to start off as a "noob" at the beginning. I usually don't use the word, and people who use it a lot piss me off. Get off the internet and read some books to expand you vocabulary for guild sake.

I like Anime, Manga, Good Comics, Good Books, Good Food, Great Food, Fantastic women smile , Di Gi Charat OST's and of course zOMG... smile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:47 pm
hello everyone biggrin
i'm lightwar(as you can see..), today i'm just approved to this guild rofl
i spend about 1 hour looking around the guild forum, and i found it nice, no flaming, nice people.. etc..
by the way , some call me "lite", and i don't realy know why...
anyway nice to meet you all mrgreen  

Lightwar

3,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

CuTe_RoaDMasTER

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:44 pm
Hi. I am CuTe_RoaDMasTER ( real name is John Ephraim ) . I have joined this guild and I feel home. This guild is active and have many topics you can join, and nice to meet you everyone. I am new to Gaia but I am coping with the flow of the game. I love zOMG!, and I'm into anime, manga, and sports activities. That's it about myself. I also love to write poetry, rap lyrics and stories..  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:51 am
Bonjour, I am Atum. I am a student at AAU for Game Design. I have played Gaia since '03. I really like the concept of customized avi's. You all look kick a**.  

Atuum

Personalized Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff