Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply Mad Hatter Chatter
Do You Use Gaia's Alice Forum? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you frequent Gaia's Alice forum?
  Yes
  Nope
  What forum?
  I'm in the mood to answer to none of the above! >:D
View Results

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:51 am
So I just remembered that this forum still exists on Gaia, and I'm going to start slinking about in it, just to see if things have done any major changing since this thread was first started. I just feel like I should be in this forum all the time, with fighting spirit..! *_*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:14 pm
Sadly I totally forgot that the Alice forum existed until I saw this thread. How is the forum now Marchy? Is it safe to go visit?  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:25 pm
Kahlan_BrightBlade
Sadly I totally forgot that the Alice forum existed until I saw this thread. How is the forum now Marchy? Is it safe to go visit?

Don't worry; I completely forgot about it too. sweatdrop

Um, well, there still seems to be quite a bit of the things people seemed to not like about it in the first place going on. But I think that the hysteria has waned. XD There are also some fun game-like threads like this one. That aren't too bad.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:18 pm
I never knew there was such a sub-forum! B-but since I have been posting in it, it seems...dull. They only care about the the newest movie. They haven't read the books, or at least knows the gist of them. And, they just don't appreciate the classic!  

Seteppe

Questionable Pal

16,475 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Jumper 500

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:28 pm
Seteppe
I never knew there was such a sub-forum! B-but since I have been posting in it, it seems...dull. They only care about the the newest movie. They haven't read the books, or at least knows the gist of them. And, they just don't appreciate the classic!

Yeah, it sure seems like that. Which is sad... I think it's just because the time that the forum came out coincided with the newest movie, and so people just made it a sort of Johnny Depp Hatter is hot headquarters. Which is fine... but I'm not sure if that was the original purpose of the forum or not.

I keep feeling like I should go in there and set up a thread about something other than the movie to try to strike up some interest/discussion... but I feel like the thread would either be ignored or die young. ^_^;

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:33 pm
Lady March Hare
Seteppe

Yeah, it sure seems like that. Which is sad... I think it's just because the time that the forum came out coincided with the newest movie, and so people just made it a sort of Johnny Depp Hatter is hot headquarters. Which is fine... but I'm not sure if that was the original purpose of the forum or not.

I keep feeling like I should go in there and set up a thread about something other than the movie to try to strike up some interest/discussion... but I feel like the thread would either be ignored or die young. ^_^;

If you did make such a thread, I would most definitely post. 3nodding  

Seteppe

Questionable Pal

16,475 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Jumper 500

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:38 pm
Seteppe

Ah, well that's heartening! I'll have to think about what sort of topic could invoke extended discussion, then. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:33 pm
Lady March Hare
Seteppe

Ah, well that's heartening! I'll have to think about what sort of topic could invoke extended discussion, then. XD

XD I just love Alice in Wonderland. It evokes imagination. biggrin  

Seteppe

Questionable Pal

16,475 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Jumper 500

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:16 pm
Seteppe
XD I just love Alice in Wonderland. It evokes imagination. biggrin

Likewise. ^_^ I'm trying to think of something that will stick... I'd love to be able to use it as a sort of recruiting forum. rofl Our guild here is great, but we need a little more life in it. *____*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:19 pm
Lady March Hare
Likewise. ^_^ I'm trying to think of something that will stick... I'd love to be able to use it as a sort of recruiting forum. rofl Our guild here is great, but we need a little more life in it. *____*

It could be a "Come Up with Your Own Alice in Wonderland OC"? Or or, it could like a "W h o a r e Y o u?" or or or *Blah blah blah*  

Seteppe

Questionable Pal

16,475 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Jumper 500

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:25 pm
Seteppe
It could be a "Come Up with Your Own Alice in Wonderland OC"? Or or, it could like a "W h o a r e Y o u?" or or or *Blah blah blah*

Oh... wow. Hey, that's a really good idea. That sounds like something that everyone there would jump on. XD Might have to do that.

I also love that I'm sitting her stewing over things, and you're just like, "Don't hurt yourself. BAM. Idea.' XD XD XD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:27 pm
Lady March Hare
Seteppe

Oh... wow. Hey, that's a really good idea. That sounds like something that everyone there would jump on. XD Might have to do that.

I also love that I'm sitting her stewing over things, and you're just like, "Don't hurt yourself. BAM. Idea.' XD XD XD

xD Feel free to take the idea and run with it.

Well, I'm at home alot, so I have time to think 'bout ideas and my creative little world.  

Seteppe

Questionable Pal

16,475 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Jumper 500

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:41 pm
Seteppe
Lady March Hare
Seteppe

xD Feel free to take the idea and run with it.

Well, I'm at home alot, so I have time to think 'bout ideas and my creative little world.

Lol, I might, and I'll let you know.

Ha, I see. ^__^

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:24 am
Lady March Hare
Lol, I might, and I'll let you know.

Ha, I see. ^__^

Lol. smile  

Seteppe

Questionable Pal

16,475 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Survivor 150