Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Splendid Nonsense

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:30 pm
· ,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.¸-(_ Ⓡepresentation Ⓐrt _)-,.-~*'¨¯¨'*·~-.¸

βy Ҋysha ϻoondrop

Ⓜany people raise the question "What is Representation art?" Well in my eyes Representation art is a showing of some one's feeling about an event that happened to them using things like images or lyrics of a song that fits the event or incorporating the persons feeling about the event like having to hold on or let go of what happens.

Ⓘ'm one of those people who find it comforting to draw Representation art and i'm willing to draw it for all of you out there who want it.just look at the sample format and fill out the code bellow and post it !

Șample Ғormats

Ғormat #1
This is a very difficult Representation to draw considering there illustrations from songs and very few words making everything very detailed.

-Prices very from detail and what the songs are.
Color- Extra 3500

Username:
Event That Happened:
Songs the described how you felt:
Color?:

Ғormat #2
This is a format on how you thought the other person and you felt with a series of quotes and song lyrics.

Color- Extra 3500

Username:
How you felt:
How the other felt:
Quotes and songs that Describe:
Color?:

Ғormat #3
Honestly the most simplest format that describes what holds you or separates you from the other person.

Color- Extra 3500

Username:
What held you:
What Pushed you:
Color?:

Șlots
① xXxEternalWolfSpiritxXx
② Open
③ Open

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:01 pm
Username: xXxEternalWolfSpiritxXx

Event That Happened: I thought he liked me, and I thought he was different from all the other guys. But apperently not, he broke my heart and crushed it into little tiny, un~healable pieces. We were becoming friends and hanging out, laughing and having fun. He would flirt with me and I would laugh. But then he stopped it all. He acted like he didn't even know me. And humiliated me in front of everyone at the school. Now I hate his guts. Then I learned we were just two opposite, and totally different people that had almost nothing in common. I still hate him though <3

Songs the described how you felt: Break Your Heart~Picture To Burn <3

Color?: Ummmm.... Sure! <3  

girl u done goofed

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Splendid Nonsense

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:47 pm
xXxEternalWolfSpiritxXx

Event That Happened: I thought he liked me, and I thought he was different from all the other guys. But apperently not, he broke my heart and crushed it into little tiny, un~healable pieces. We were becoming friends and hanging out, laughing and having fun. He would flirt with me and I would laugh. But then he stopped it all. He acted like he didn't even know me. And humiliated me in front of everyone at the school. Now I hate his guts. Then I learned we were just two opposite, and totally different people that had almost nothing in common. I still hate him though <3

Ok, got i'll start it today and probably finish it from what your telling me altogether how does this seem?

-Format
-Color
-Total
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:14 pm
Nysha Moondrop
xXxEternalWolfSpiritxXx

Ok, got i'll start it today and probably finish it from what your telling me altogether how does this seem?

-Format
-Color
-Total

It seems hurtful but yet I knew we weren't meant to be friends because of how selfish and popular he was >w<
So it feels hurtful and yet I feel releif that I didnt get too close to him...

And okay <3  

girl u done goofed

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
19. ✿ - - - Art And Graphics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items