Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Quests
Kagetsukiko's Impossible Dream Avi

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

On a scale of 1-5 how good is my dream avi?
View Results

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:56 pm
Well, just thought that I should put this up for the heck of it. This is my impossible dream avi which I'll probably only be able to get in my dreams no matter how hard I work towards it xp .
User Image
Inari's Beads
Syaoran's Goggles
Head Bandage
Devil Imp Plushie
Angel Imp Plushie

Gimpi
GO Phones
Lyndexer's Journal
Gray Peasant Gloves
Scar of Rogue
Keytarblade
Shibuya Nobody
Shibuya Nobody
Black Workjeans

Of course, there is a much cheaper alternative, but it's still expensive as hell sweatdrop . Obviously, it's not really based off of the crazily expensive version but I like it and, to me, it looks better than any other substitutes I could think of neutral :
User Image
Devil Imp Plushie
Angel Imp Plushie
The Nightmare

The Gravedigger
GO Phones
Pistolera
Lumiere Noire
Scar of Rogue
Keytarblade
Dirge of the Deep
Malice Punk
Noir VOX Sneakers
Black Workjeans

Kottan Bell

Once again, I'm just putting up for the heck of it and to simply remind myself a bit. Any comments on just how good/bad my dream avis are and how they can be improved (either in lowering their cost or making them look better) will be appreciated, though 3nodding .  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:53 pm
Currently questing the Keytarblade for my dream avi. Just wanted to put that down so my thread wouldn't be pushed all the way to the bottom and lost 3nodding .  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Serene Rainstorm

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:10 pm
Try playing booty grab! It really helps!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:22 pm
yes, Booty Grab!! i got over 6k by doing that!!  

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Sacred Vows

Gracious Worshipper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:27 pm
VampireGuardianOfRavens

where do u go to do booty grab  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:32 pm
You go here!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/id.245893  

Serene Rainstorm

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

iKawaiiKyle

5,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:32 pm
VampireGuardianOfRavens
Carolina says...

i make 50k-100k in booty grab each day, how is it possible u only get 6k? confused User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:21 pm
It's probably just a difference in the amount of time someone spends online. Like for me, I can't play booty grab as much since I sneak on and off in quick bursts sweatdrop .  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:13 pm
Yet another bump disguised as a post to keep my quest from being lost in the second page sweatdrop . Once again, I'm just trying to keep this on the first page.

Also, I found that Zomg! is much more enjoyable than booty grab and I'm able to get just about as much gold from it as from spending the same amount of time on booty grab 3nodding . Don't know why, I just do. Maybe it's because I suck more at booty grab than at I do Zomg! sweatdrop ?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:01 pm
Well, another bump for me sweatdrop . For those of you who actually read stuff like this, I'm currently questing for the Malice Punk. Before, I tried questing for the Keytarblade first but that didn't work out too well >_< . Heck, if I had bought the GO Phones as soon as I could have bought them, they would have been a lot cheaper for me. I hate inflation stare ....  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:24 pm
Made another minor change: switched the Defiant Cap from The Nightmare with the hat from the new The Gravedigger item. It covered more of the face and looked cooler, especially with the white cross and darker color. Although, I'm not really sure if it really looks better overall confused …. My main complaint is probably how it's set kind of awkwardly on the avi's head. Of course, that could just be me….  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:38 am
Woot! I just got the Malice Punk from a friend of mine 4laugh ! Many thanks to her whee . Although, I doubt she'll ever see this post considering that she isn't in this guild.

Either way, the next item on my list of things to get is going to be either Pistolera or The Gravedigger. Any suggestions as to which item I should get first?  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:17 pm
Aww.... No one answered my question emo . Well, either way, I'm still a long ways off from either Pistolera or The Gravedigger with only 96k (yeah, it's a lot to some people, I know, but it's also nowhere near the amount that these two items cost sweatdrop ). With that said, I still have a lot of time to decide. Although, I think I'll probably try to go for The Gravedigger because it fits what I currently have better than Pistolera does. At the same time, though, Pistolera's pouch seems a lot cooler than the hat and (I think but am not sure) it's also cheaper. Hmmm confused ....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:04 pm
Woah, did not notice that my quest thread had actually fallen onto the second page sweatdrop . Well, I bring good news, now 4laugh . Just bought the Nightmare evolving item whee ! after selling an item I had bought as an investment of sorts, I found that I was fairly close to it. Then, thanks to son zack's Christmas donation, I managed to get the push I needed to get it blaugh ! Thank you Zack whee !  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items