My countdown is over!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kornii
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:06 pm
I'm out here, by myself.all alone. Ready to blow my head off..

I went to Mayhem today;;

My friend Michelle and I got up at 9 {we thought if we got there early we'd be able to have a great parking spot}. We got to the Verizon Wireless Music center around 10-10:15. Unfortunately parking didn't still until around 11:30. We went and wasted time at the Borders Nearby.
Once the gates had open to parking we had to continue waiting at another gate to be let in.
It kept raining off and on,lol. But not anything too terrible.
I had the habbit of checking my phone to see what the time was every 2-3 minutes. It seemed as if time was standing still.
But once those gates opened, we hunted down the Road Runner booth and bought ourselves each a copy of Korn III and got our 'wristbands' to meet Two of the members.
This was a good three and a half hours before it was time for the signing.
We went to check out the band that was currently playing at the {Stage besides Jagermeister but not main stage} and it was the last song being played by Norma Jean.
We got bored with the bands, not to mention the idiots who were already drunk {Around 2:30-3pm} and being rude.
The bands for the Korn signing were green and Rob Zombie pink.
So we stalked the Rob Zombie booth once he came in, got what we considered a few good pictures of him with security standing around him. After that we stood in the rob zombie line to waste time. Michelle had gone ahead and found a small
Korn line had started to form.
We were behind at least 15-25 people, but we {more like I} didn't care, I was going to get my Cd signed right then and there before tons of other people.
We had no idea who the two random members were going to be.
And like always, Jonathan wasn't one of them. Now I'm not being ungreatful, but I was expecting Jonathan for some reason.
But I was still greatful to be meeting Munky and Ray,even if it's just for a minute.
When it was my turn, I was too Nervous to say more than "Hello" and "Thank You!".
Now photo's weren't allowed to be taken if you were in line, but as soon as I passed, I ran around the Security gate and took as many decent pictures as I could,pushing my way through people.
And let me tell you, it was a hassle trying to explain who Ray was, and Who had 'replaced' head (he was referring to the temporary guitarist on the tour after head left) to a very drunk man hovering behind you.

After that we headed to the food, got a pretzel and walked around waiting for the Main Stage to start seating.
Five Finger Death Punch was first to perform, I had a pretty decent view, until towards the middle until a Tall Bald Man, and a Midget with her drunk boyfriend blocked our view.
They were really good, I had only recognized two or three of the songs. But the people in the lawn were throwing pieces of the lawn and hitting people in the pavilion area around us.
Lamb of God was next and we still stood behind these idiots, the midget was actually standing in her seat blocking michelle's view towards the middle. I couldn't get very good pictures because of the people in front of me.
Rob Zombie was finally next. When he was onstage I was hyped up, I was running on 5-6 hours of sleep and low tolerance, and energized. It was lucky for Michelle and I that he had a screen that would switch to his video clips to him performing. He even had this giant {it looked like} suit of armor that was on fire for a short bit of time until Rob Zombie walked out of it. He also
made Jacky break his guitar, and threw some balls out into the
pit since it was Jackys birthday.

Korn was absolutely amazing. They even had two oil rigs {I think} on stage like in the Oildale video. Now this is my first time seeing Korn, even if my seats were shitty. I kept trying to grasp the fact that Jonathan Davis was in the same city as I was. But I was envious of the people in the pit, being so much more closer to him than I was. And like most of the crowd I screamed and sang along with each and every song. This is what I had waited over three months for, I didn't want it to end! But like all good things, it did. I tried to get as many pictures as I could and I recorded bits and pieces of songs {i'll try to get the videos up on youtube}.

Here's the Setlist for Korn
1.Right Now
2. Here To Stay
3. Did My time
4. Oildale (Leave Me Alone)
5. Faliing Away From Me
6. Somebody Someone
7.Let The Guilt Go
8. Freak On A Leash
9. Blind
10. Shoots and Ladders
11. Clown (I was surprised to hear that this was on the setlist)
12. Got The Life

I hurt so bad inside.I wish you could see the world through my eyes.Each day is the same.I just wanna laugh again.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:07 pm
I'm out here, by myself.all alone. Ready to blow my head off..

Bear with me on Quality, I wasn't allowed to take my fancy camera, just my moms little dinky digital.
And Security was hovering.
I picked out the best one's. XD
Meet and Greet;
Ray and Munky making their way to the booth
Munky and Ray
Munky
Ray 1
Signed Cd

During the Show and again Quality isn't very good due to my seats. I had to zoom in as much as possible to get a picture.
Blurry Jonathan and Munky
Fieldy and Jonathan
Jonathan freaking out
Fieldy and Munky
Everyone
Everyone 2
Fieldy, Jonathan, and Ray
Part of Jonathan, and Munky
The best picture of Jonathan I have
Ray and Fieldy passing out stuff
'The b***h'
The b***h 2
The Set

I hurt so bad inside.I wish you could see the world through my eyes.Each day is the same.I just wanna laugh again.

Kornii
Crew

.:+:.Children of the KoRn.:+:.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces