Reply TPLoG Main Forum
I am need some help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninetails The Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:59 pm
I need the starter pokemon expect for charmander, and the new league of starters... need the rest... I need a magmar, lookin for a electrike, I need the 3 lengdary cats (cats, dogs whatever), all the regias, Latios and lotios... trapinch, sandshrew, and I need some trading do to evolve some... can someone help me out? willing to pay gold.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:26 pm
usually i'd get pissed about all these gramatical errors, but when it's about pokemon i don't mind heart  

Epuish

God of Hollowness

Mythical Bachelor

15,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:19 pm
Ninetails The Wolf
I need the starter pokemon expect for charmander, and the new league of starters... need the rest... I need a magmar, lookin for a electrike, I need the 3 lengdary cats (cats, dogs whatever), all the regias, Latios and lotios... trapinch, sandshrew, and I need some trading do to evolve some... can someone help me out? willing to pay gold.

I need the starter pokemon except for Charmander, and the new league of starters. Need the rest. I need a Magmar, looking for an Electrike, I need the three legendary dogs (Entei, Raioku, and Suicune,) all the regias, (Regirock, Registeel, Regice, Regigigas,) Latios and Latias. Trapinch, Sandshrew, and I need some trading to evolve some pokemon. Can someone help me out? Willing to pay gold.

There. Now hopefully people will know what he's trying to say.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:15 am
erm, I could probuly help. Magmar is in that tower (where you first see Entei, Raioku, and Suicune,) at night i believe. The Regis, not sure where they are, i believe its an event. The Latios/Latias is pretty much depending what game you got, which (if i remember) You go into the fan house in Kanto,i believe, and one of the member will say they seen one of them moving around the region.

That's all I got xD  

Hentai Pride Guy

Hentai Pride Guy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:16 am
ooooh, your playing Diamond? My bad, didn't see that part xD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:07 pm
I have them all what do u want to give for them  

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200