Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
Love lost, then found, then ripped away...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Argetlam13

Shirtless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:38 pm
So, back about 4 years ago, broke up with a girl (we shall call her A) I was dating to see another person (B). Things ended up not working out, and after a short stint of dating on and off with her(B), we finally called it quits. So, a couple months pass, and she moves away to the other side of the country. I end up getting back together with the first girl (A), and we've been together ever since. Well, about a week ago, B calls me and says that she's in town and wants to hang out. So, we hang out several times during the week she's here, and we talk about her future. She says that she wants to move back here to go to college and such, but isn't sure. So, a day before she's supposed to leave, we come back to my place to watch a movie. We started drinking a little, and, well... Yeah. So about two days after she's back to the other side of the country, leaving me here confused about what happened, and feeling terrible for cheating on my girlfriend, she calls and tells me that she's staying over there, and only wants to be friends again. Is it wrong for me to be upset and confused about this situation? How should I reply to this situation? I've told her that she'll always have a place in my heart, which is true, I'll always love her, even if it's not how I want to (or maybe it is...). It's all very confusing, and I could use some input...

Sorry for the length...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:42 am
Step 1: TELL A WHAT HAPPENED ASAP.
You might be scared of hurting her, but it will hurt her less if you're honest and up front with her.

Step 2: You need to evaluate your own feelings.
How do you feel about these two girls? Do you want to be with one more than the other? If B is saying she doesn't want you now and you're still hung up on her, you may need to take some time to get over her.

Step 3: Think about other things going on.
You could have just been a booty call for B or she might have been seeing someone else wherever she is and if they were fighting when she left she may have been looking to be spiteful. Maybe she's still in love with you and is trying to get over you.

Step 4: Talk to both girls.
Try to find out what is actually going on in B's head. Tell A what happened and how you're feeling about things.

Tip for future reference: Never drink with an ex or a girl who's into you alone while you're in a relationship. Ever. Bad idea.

Note: Steps are interchangable, but step A needs to happen ASAP. Don't wait to tell her

Satan on Speed

CemeteryPirate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:36 pm
burning_eyes

Ok, first I would tell A what happened, that is if you are truly interested in a long-term relationship with her.

Whether telling A is an option or not, I would move on from B. She is clearly just messing with your head for her own twisted pleasure. Girls can be sick, many of them enjoy toying with guys this way (i have seen it many MANY times).  
Life Issues & Fashion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games