Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:50 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx User Image

Ever since the beginning of time, we have protected paradise from those filthy creatures.

No matter how those so called heavenly warriors try, we'll always have one more card to pull.

Each of us would be willing to risk their lives to keep an innocent soul getting into the beasts' clawed hands.

They say so many things about love and peace that it makes one sick to the core.

What will happen if they fall in love?

That's impossible.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:51 pm
User Image

User Image
User ImageIt all started with a simple challenge... The demons went along with it because of the fact that they were curious besides they wanted something out of it. It was only one challenge, right? The demon was to corrupt the angel and the angel was to bring love into the demon's heart. Both sides weren't sure it would work, so they placed their bets on who would win first, the demon or the angel. Since the angels were the ones to come up with it, the demons faced them with something else. If the demon won... they would get to roam the skies with freedom. If the angel, they would leave them in peace and find other places to create chaos in.

Each side chose their opponents when they were just children and then they were sent off into the human world. They told them that they were to better understand the humans this way.. whether it was to destroy their souls or save them.

User Image

Crew

Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:53 pm
User ImageR U L E S

~N o C y b e r i n g
I don't care what you do over PM's, that's none of my business but I don't want to see it here, alright? Of course this is a romance roleplay and blah blah blah but I don't want things to go that far. Simple enough.

~L i t e r a c y
I'm fine as long as I understand what you're trying to say. What I want is you to take a little bit of time doing your post, put some thought into it. I hate one liners! I don't want that here. A good paragraph or two is fine... of course I won't object to some more writing. Oh and please remember to put periods, thank you. =)

~S w e a r i n g
Sometimes we let something slip past our lips and that's fine. Gaia blocks it out anyway unless you change your settings. Now, the only this is I don't want your character to be swearing five times in one sentence. Got it? Alright...moving on.

~P r o f i l e s
I personally hate doing profiles in general but whatever. I would prefer for you to reserve a spot first but since this is probably going to be a one on one roleplay, I won't require it. For the biography a paragraph is fine, I don't like writing more than that, so I won't force you to. When you're done with the profile send it to be in a PM with Hearts as the title.

~P o s t s A n d C r e a t i v i t y
So I except you to have a little bit more than just words for your post. Add a small picture...or add color, just something that isn't just black words and that's it. If you don't want to do something or you have some other reason, I'll make you something if you want, just tell me what you want. Of course I could charge you for that... but I don't think I'm going to.

~L a s t R u l e s
No godmoding. Please post at least once a week and if you want to quit tell me. It won't hurt my feelings or anything, I promise. Warn me if you can't post for more than two weeks, alright? Follow the guild rules and have fun! I don't want this to be a boring roleplay. I keep forgetting to put up certain rules but I think this is the last one, violence is allowed just no raping people and you can mix action into this as well. Plain romance can be boring at times.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:45 pm
P R O F I L E S

and skeleton

[align=center][size=18][color=one](First name)[/color][/size] (Middle Name if any) [size=18][color=two](Last Name)[/color][/size][/align]
[align=center] (picture) [/align]
[size=9][align=center][color=three](a quote)[/color][/align][/size]
[size=18]B [color=one]a s i c [/color]I [color=two]n f o r m a t i o n[/color][/size]
I was born in [color=one](year and date)[/color] which makes me [color=two](age) years old[/color]. I happen to be [color=one](height)[/color] and I weigh about [color=two](weight) pounds[/color]. If you haven't noticed my eyes are [color=one](color)[/color] and my hair is [color=two](hair color)[/color].

[size=18]A [color=three]L i t t l e[/color] B i t [color=three]A b o u t[/color] M e[/size]
[size=9]
[color=one](personality)[/color]

[color=black](biography)[/color]

[color=two](likes and dislikes or any extra information)[/color] [/size]

Female Angel:Reserved
Male Demon:Open  

Crew

1X1 Role Plays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash