Reply Deadly Hits
Something I've noticed.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- RH Lawliet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:00 pm
Hello, I'm new here but by looking through I've noticed there's a lot of people who want help and I think need it but not enough people to help. I use my experiences and I want people to learn lessons I never did Don't make my mistakes.

Basically, I had a friend who was very severly depressed and she committed suicide. That started getting me to realise that I was being stupid and needed to grow up. I promised to her at her funeral that I would help anyone I could. So, here it goes.

Suicide

Suicide, however attractive isnt a solution but it creates problems for everyone else. Also, there's a very high chance it wont work and you'll become more depressed. I've attempted 8 times and there was a time where not a day went past that I didnt think about it. Obviously, it never worked. And I'm glad because life does get better. I promise you all, it really does.

Cutting

I've also read some people saying they want to cut. Another no I'm afraid guys cause it becomes literally addictive. Taking your anger out on yourself just hightens self hatred and makes you all more self concious.

Having someone

Quite a few people on here have genuine problems and no one to talk to. I will listen to anyone who wants to talk to me and I will never judge. My email address/msn is PirateXPrincess@live.co.uk
Please don't spam.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:22 pm
well, you know what ive noticed? the rubber band technique to acustome a certain thought with pain DOESNT WORK. i tried it today, and all i got was more thoughts and red marks. but, instead of people cutting themselves i think this would be better. get a longish, thin, rubber rubber band, and snap it ALL THE TIME. the marks, depending on how you do it, will be easier, or harder to spot. noone noticed mine tho, and i was doing it up to the beginning of 5th period. Yeah, i know, save it. no, wait, dont. i'd like to know what you think!!! i was trying to acustome the feeling of pain to that of a playboy my friends say i ""obsess"" over. double double quotes intended. AND I DO NOT!!!!!!!!!! scream eh... hehe... eh, whatever. his hat looks stupid anyway. he used to be mr. black.(clothes) now, he's mr white with red under-billed hat. stupid.....

~I <3 Rants!!!!!~  

lovelikepups
Crew

2,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

GS Sailor Midnight

Swashbuckling Conversationalist

10,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:52 pm
I agree that suicide is not an answer, but it is VERY hard to coupe with the decision to do it or not. I will vouche with you however on that life DOES get better. Some people I've noticed on here are not even out of their teens yet. If you guys think it's hard now, some of you ain't see nothing yet. The trouble is wanting to work for a so-called "better life" and getting that motivation is hard - let alone finding someone to help encourage you, believe me.

Unfortunately on my part, I never understood the need to cut or to physcially want to harm yourself (unless it was suicide) but I don't critize.

"Having someone" in the sense of having a romantic relationship or even a friend can also be difficult to find. However, I found it easier to be myself rather than pretending because eventually I learned that if they don't like me for who I am, they can go ******** themselves. Eventually, I did find people who liked me for who I was. It took a long time to find those people, but it was well worth the wait because they are good friends.

My point being is that giving up won't help. There's a reason for everything & eventually things DO go your way. Just do what you can & have patience like a saint. They even say talking to a complete stranger helps because at least the issues are off your chest..  
Deadly Hits

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games