Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Im A Little Pea

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:57 am
Hisaki_Kage
XD I call them manwhores/mansluts. lol

Sex is something you do with someone you love. :<
Who anyone has sex with is no one else's business but their own.

Your view of sex isn't the same as everyone else's, and having a different view doesn't make patronizing others right.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:55 pm
Its an age old double standard that isnt going away anytime soon Im afraid. I guess that back in the old days, men were encouraged to be with many women as possible and be able to father many children. But for women, it was practically a requirement for women to only be with one man for their entire lives and just deal with her husband having mistresses. Messed up I know, but look at our sexes today. Men arent as looked down upon when they brag about having sex with multiple girls, whereas women are likely to be called a slut if they been with alot of men in the past.  

This Isnt Sparta

Liberal Fatcat

Winter-VeilXxX

7,600 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:16 pm
MistyAngel2
Okay wait just a sec...

How is something sexual turn a boy into a Hero?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see how [read Roxy's post] -__- that is just plain lame XD... hell no I won't want to marry a man whose slept with dozen women already... I won't see that as a Hero more like a manwhore...(XD sorry I never said something like this, I feel guilty for actually opening up about this X( )

I totally agree w/ that not wanting 2 marry a guy who's slept around!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:02 am
Im In The Airwaves JM
Testicular Diabetes
o0Roxy0o
That is so true. Some guys will even lie about their
sexual activities just to get a good status. I find it really sad,
especially the fact that majority of guys are the same. To find
a guy who isn't in a relationship or going to parties to 'score' is
some what impossible nowadays. It's disgusting how guys have
lost all respect for girls. Calling it 'scoring'... Since when did love
become a game? D:
User Image

I blame Lady GaGa.

User Image

Why the hell would you blame her? We've been 'scoring' and 'players' since before Backstreet Boys.
[~+~]

rofl
I think she's referring to the song Lovegame by Lady Gaga hun.

And i agree.
I think the main problem is, as others have said, no one takes love seriously anymore. Well, not many anyway. These days someone goes out with someone else and they claim they "love each other" after two days.
But i've found around here it doesn't tend to make guys a "hero" these days. It gives them the same standard as the "sluts". A few friends of the guy may think of it that way, but the majority don't, and just think they're stupid.

User Image

Empty Spiral

Azusanga

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:19 am
Empty Spiral
Im In The Airwaves JM
Testicular Diabetes
o0Roxy0o
become a game? D:
User Image

I blame Lady GaGa.

User Image

Why the hell would you blame her? We've been 'scoring' and 'players' since before Backstreet Boys.
[~+~]

rofl

And i agree.
I think the main problem is, as others have said, no one takes love seriously anymore. Well, not many anyway. These days someone goes out with someone else and they claim they "love each other" after two days.
But i've found around here it doesn't tend to make guys a "hero" these days. It gives them the same standard as the "sluts". A few friends of the guy may think of it that way, but the majority don't, and just think they're stupid.

User Image

I saw where she was coming from but really neutral even if she was joking around to put that accusition on someone isn't good.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:31 am
Im In The Airwaves JM
Empty Spiral
Im In The Airwaves JM
Testicular Diabetes
o0Roxy0o
become a game? D:
User Image

I blame Lady GaGa.

User Image

[~+~]

rofl

And i agree.

User Image

I saw where she was coming from but really neutral even if she was joking around to put that accusition on someone isn't good.

But it was kind of obvious that it was a reference to a song, and that she was joking. No harm there.  

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Azusanga

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:02 pm
paulaterra
Im In The Airwaves JM
Empty Spiral
Im In The Airwaves JM
Testicular Diabetes
o0Roxy0o
become a game? D:
User Image

I blame Lady GaGa.

User Image

[~+~]

rofl

And i agree.

User Image

But it was kind of obvious that it was a reference to a song, and that she was joking. No harm there.

Calm yourself. Not yours.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:15 am
Arashi Erina
I'm stuck here, drowning forever...

i think it's stupid. Besides, I hate when guys "score" with a girl that they know they're never going to see again. Call me old-fashioned, but I believe that sex should be a sign that you love that person you were with, and you might think they're the one.

Will you pull me up, or let me sink?
~ӎɨϩʈɍэϩϩ σғ ϯɧə Ғɒε's Words~

I completely agree with you. It is gross how guys are so obsessed with sexual stuff, and they pretty much force girls into it.

Mistress of The Fae

6,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Twilight Scribe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:54 pm
I'm seventeen and still very much a virgin; I haven't had my first kiss and I've never had a boyfriend. While I don't think it matters about who one has sex with – as long as it's safe – I still think it's a nasty double standard that our society has when it comes to genders. Look at cougars; socially acceptable, but when it's a man? Oh noes, that's BAD and wrong.

Most of the guys I've hung out with and befriended over the years are the sort of guys you want to have as friends. They're either geeky and awesome, or just funny. And I have two good friends who happen to be gay, including my best friend. Um, but I'm planning to wait until I meet the right guy until I actually do, you know, have sex. I'd rather be in an established relationship with a guy who I'm having sex with because at least then I'd feel a little more confident about it.

What anyone else does is up to them, I won't judge. But this double standard pisses me off.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:34 am
Personally, I think sexual matters should be the individual's concern and not public knowledge.

Sex happens. It can be fun. It can be a bad idea. But I don't think who is and isn't boneing should be taken into account with their character.

I can't stand when someone is chastised or called a name or something because of anything to do with sex; girl or boy.
It's silly.

<3 -primaczarina-

-PrimaCzarina-

Fluffy Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

jambajay777

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:44 pm
i hate that so much! why do they always look down on a girl who had sex once but look up to guy who had multiple times?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:17 pm

Took the words right out of my mouth

Quote:

I absolutely hate how people do that. D:<
That's why I call "hero boys" manwhores.

Quote:
i think it's stupid. Besides, I hate when guys "score" with a girl that they know they're never going to see again. Call me old-fashioned, but I believe that sex should be a sign that you love that person you were with, and you might think they're the one.

B e n e t i a

Unforgiving Tactician

7,450 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:59 pm
This Isnt Sparta
Its an age old double standard that isnt going away anytime soon Im afraid. I guess that back in the old days, men were encouraged to be with many women as possible and be able to father many children. But for women, it was practically a requirement for women to only be with one man for their entire lives and just deal with her husband having mistresses. Messed up I know, but look at our sexes today. Men arent as looked down upon when they brag about having sex with multiple girls, whereas women are likely to be called a slut if they been with alot of men in the past.

i so agree
as they say "people then and people now aren't as different as we think"
even though times have changed, old habits and beliefs don't die so quickly  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out