Submit

What do you think of this?
  Sad
  Happy
  ...they're replacing again?
View Results

Saleana Faye

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:04 pm
Well with this new news just coming out I'm actually sad. I hope this Roger Craig Smith does an awesome job. Sure Griffith didn't do the Sonic Voice like Drummond did but he did do the job well. It's kinda sad knowing I'm not gonna hear Sonic Jet and Shadow the same way I did, in fact all the character with the exception of Eggman are now gone. I really hope that Roger does an amazing job and Griffith will always have a special place in my heart since Shadow has always been my favorite character. I guess is the so long of the 4Kids VAs and hello new ones.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:59 pm
this dude better do a good job in sonic colors since griffith wont be in the the game if he doesint I WILL DESTROY HIM!!!!!!!!  

NightWatcherPRBlue

2,100 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Saleana Faye

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:22 am
jjblue16
this dude better do a good job in sonic colors since griffith wont be in the the game if he doesint I WILL DESTROY HIM!!!!!!!!

I honestly know what you mean  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:33 pm
I dont know what to say, couse we all know how many people hated sonic couse of that voice....
Sonic adventure 1 and 2 voice actor was so good...why did he had to be replaced... =.=;;
Anyways this new guy better do a good job or i am gonna jump through the window. o-o  

iLinkeh

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200

Saleana Faye

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:22 pm
iLinkeh
I dont know what to say, couse we all know how many people hated sonic couse of that voice....
Sonic adventure 1 and 2 voice actor was so good...why did he had to be replaced... =.=;;
Anyways this new guy better do a good job or i am gonna jump through the window. o-o

Why did 4Kids replace Ryan Drummond? Because they are jerks and kill anime half the time. Sonic X was censored very much.  
~Chao Garden~(Sonic Gaming)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games